News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for light_in_the_dark

Member Name: light_in_the_dark
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Book of Mormon - Friday SRO
 Apr 3 2013, 02:01:09 PM
Thanks all! Appreciate your advice.

One more question-- I know SRO tickets are only sold when a performance is sold out. As of right now, there are a few tickets left for Friday's show (premium only).

What do you think the likelihood is of their actually selling SRO tickets?

Book of Mormon - Friday SRO
 Apr 2 2013, 12:33:49 AM
Hi all,

Hate to make another one of these posts but... could anyone tell me what time I should get in line this Friday 4/5/13 in order to get Standing Room Only tickets for the Book of Mormon evening show? I want to err on the early side-- absolutely don't want to get shut out.

I've already read the other threads on this issue, so I don't need a link to those. Just reply if you can give me a guesstimate for this particular instance.

Thanks much!

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Apr 13 2010, 10:34:17 PM
Hi all!
I'm new to these forums, but I love musical theater passionately, and N2N is my latest obsession. :)
I have a few questions about casts. Is it likely that the current cast will still be on over the summer? If not, is it a disappointment to see the understudies and replacements? Also, any news on the tour cast?
I live on the West Coast, so I'd appreciate opinions on whether it's worth it to really push to see the NY cast as soon as I can, this summer, or wait for the tour.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You