News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lavieboheme2

Member Name: lavieboheme2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sandy Duncan to join Finding Neverland
 Feb 18 2016, 09:28:29 AM

I saw her first show on Friday. She sang many different lines in Circus of your mind and was struggling a lot in the finale. But her acting was very well (dont have any comparison to Carolee Carmello though) 

Broadway newbie
 Apr 20 2010, 04:21:16 PM
yes, it's "Eine kleine Nachtmusik".

are there any differences between the broadway and off-broadway show of avenue q?

Broadway newbie
 Apr 19 2010, 04:53:51 PM
thank you guys. you are so nice helping me. if all the guys over there are so nice, i can't wait to come :). i decided to watch the following shows. do u think that's a good mix? or would you recommend anything else(my musical taste is very wide. i am open to lots of musical styles)?

- a little night music (tickets already bought)
- promises, promises
- hair
- next to normal
- avenue q (off-broadway)

many greetings from volcanic ashes struck germany

n2n Tickets Question
 Apr 19 2010, 04:34:07 PM
thank you so much, gator. i really cant wait to see the show. i hope alice ripley will be on.

have anyone any idea how many people come at mondays for the lottery? how many tickets are in the lottery at n2n?
thanks again for your answers

n2n Tickets Question
 Apr 19 2010, 02:44:09 PM
Hello,

I am from Germany and will visit NYC end of May for a week. I am not familiar with TDF. I read that there is a 20-50% reduction to tickets. Do they also have tickets for the rear mezzanine tickets? I am dying to see n2n. But my bf doesnt want to spend a lot. Would u recommend me to buy tickets for 36,50 now or try the lottery or look on TDF (for the monday show)?

I am really thankful for your help.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You