n2n Tickets Question

wickedfan11 Profile Photo
wickedfan11
#1n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/17/10 at 9:59am

What is the likeliness of next to normal having tickets available on TDF for the 4th of July weekend? I need to know whether it is worth waiting for TDF or if I should use a public discount code when it becomes available.

GatorNY Profile Photo
GatorNY
#2n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/17/10 at 5:55pm

I think it is very likely. It's been on their current offerings list for just about as long as I can remember, and I think it was even available throughout the holidays. I also think that since they recouped, it is likely to still be playing at that time. The only thing I would say is that the tickets that you get from them might be in the rear of the orchestra, which has and obstructed view of the third level of the set. Now, there is not much that happens up there, BUT, if you want to see ALL of "I'm Alive" then your should buy the tickets through the discount code. I absolutely love the end of the show, and visually, it is not as powerful if you can't see all 3 levels. Look at Limelight Mike's avatar and you'll see the stage picture to which I'm referring (as long as he hasn't changed his avatar).

"The price of love is loss, but still we pay; We love anyway."

wickedfan11
#2n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/17/10 at 6:07pm

Has anyone bought obstructed view tickets to n2n from TDF?

GatorNY Profile Photo
GatorNY
#3n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/17/10 at 6:14pm

I have gotten my tickets through tdf about 75% of the time. About half of the time my tickets from tdf have been in the obstructed section, which is why I always hope that my tickets through tdf are in the balcony. I'd rather sit in the balcony and a full view of the stage then be in the orchestra and not be able to see the whole set.

wickedfan11
#4n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/17/10 at 6:17pm

I think I will wait for a discount code for n2n.

GatorNY Profile Photo
GatorNY
#5n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/17/10 at 6:23pm

I'm going to try to pot Mike's image.

Looks like it didn't work...you can do a search for a post by him and see what I mean.

Updated On: 4/17/10 at 06:23 PM

specialk2
#6n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/18/10 at 5:32pm

I'm not sure what kind of cheap you're looking for, but there are always tickets sold at the box office for the last row of the mezzanine for $36.50, or $41.50 on Friday, Saturday matinee and evening, and Sunday matinee. I have sat there and though it may be less intimate, you can definitely see everything except for one second near the beginning when Diana comes fairly far downstage.

GatorNY Profile Photo
GatorNY
#7n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/18/10 at 8:22pm

WF11...I just got back from the matinee. I got 6 tickets through TDF for today, and they were in row K of the orchestra, on the side. We had a full view of the entire set. Just FYI.

lavieboheme2
#8n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/19/10 at 2:44pm

Hello,

I am from Germany and will visit NYC end of May for a week. I am not familiar with TDF. I read that there is a 20-50% reduction to tickets. Do they also have tickets for the rear mezzanine tickets? I am dying to see n2n. But my bf doesnt want to spend a lot. Would u recommend me to buy tickets for 36,50 now or try the lottery or look on TDF (for the monday show)?

I am really thankful for your help.

phantom39 Profile Photo
phantom39
#9n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/19/10 at 3:28pm

I had a TDF ticket for the show April 11th (Sunday) and had ORCH J Seat 1... Perfect view. It really depends on how sold the show is that day.

"Movies will make you famous; television will make you rich; but theatre will make you good." - Terrence Mann.

GatorNY Profile Photo
GatorNY
#10n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/19/10 at 4:12pm

LVB2...I'm so glad you'll be going to see Next to Normal while you're here. I think I would buy the $41 seats in the balcony. It's really not a big theater, so you're not nearly as far away as you would be in some of the larger venues. I'm just afraid that if you get the TDF seats you'll have an obstructed view and miss something. I'd rather sit in the last row of the balcony in the middle than be all the way on the side in the orchestra and miss everything on that side of the stage.

lavieboheme2
#11n2n Tickets Question
Posted: 4/19/10 at 4:34pm

thank you so much, gator. i really cant wait to see the show. i hope alice ripley will be on.

have anyone any idea how many people come at mondays for the lottery? how many tickets are in the lottery at n2n?
thanks again for your answers

Videos