News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Expressboy69

Member Name: Expressboy69
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A Chorus Line Rush or Lottery
 Aug 8 2006, 07:45:43 AM
Does anyone know if 'A Chorus Line' will have a rush, student rush, or lottery? I know this question annoys some of you, but I'm trying to find a way to go!
re: Cyndi Lauper's Tony Chances?
 Apr 23 2006, 07:36:10 PM
There is a good chance she will be nominated, but is extremely hard to get a win from a panned show...unless you are john lithgow!
re: Which Was Worse ? Dracula - DOTV - Lestat
 Apr 23 2006, 07:32:04 PM
Dracula was BY FAR the worst of them all...it was incredibly boring, too many effects, and had the word "pecadillo" in it lol.

I actually loved DOTV and think if it came out after dracula it would have done great because it kinda makes fun of that concept!

I recently saw lestat and thought it was wonderful! i'll try to post a review shortly!

lestat is homophobic
 Apr 23 2006, 07:23:25 PM
Please, lestat is far from homophobic...i mean the only straight kiss is the one between lestat and his mom lol.

It was a very homoerotic show!

Lestat Student Rush
 Apr 19 2006, 11:06:24 AM
I'm going into the city tomorrow with my best friend our moms for an early mothers day gift...and for some reason they really want to see lestat, and though i warned them, they still persist...so if you could kindly help me out:

1) Does anyone know where the seats are located? are they the first few rows like usual or are they crappy?

2) It says you can get two tix per person does that mean i could get a ticket for my mom?

Thanks so much!

re: Easy Lotteries
 Apr 4 2006, 11:06:54 PM
wow, i did not know that lestat has a student rush...maybe i will see it after all
Bare sheet music of karaoke?
 Mar 26 2006, 11:48:32 PM
does anyone have the sheet music or a karaoke version to "Role of a Lifetime"?

ANYONE?!?!

Need help with choosing a song
 Mar 26 2006, 11:13:04 PM
Does anyone know of any good pop musical theatre songs? I am trying out for this competition and they don't want to hear songs like "You've Got to be Taught" lol.

I have thought of a few fun ones like "I Go to Rio" from Boy From Oz and "What Do I Need With Love" from TMM (Even though that could be bordering on campy musical theatre)...There are always songs from Rent, but i have a feeling everyone is going to be doing that. I'm also tossing around "This is the Moment", but i can't deci

re: obnoxious 'hairspray' radio commercial
 Mar 9 2006, 07:12:30 PM
i hate that commercial!!! but it was so funny because right after she was done talking about how "famous" she is, everone in my car was like "who the **** is Diana DiGarmo?"
re: Rent Closing?
 Mar 7 2006, 11:22:16 PM
ok thanks, because i knew it wasn't true, but it just kept ticking in the back of my head until i had to ask someone else to make sure i wasn't going crazy lol!
Rent Closing?
 Mar 7 2006, 11:10:42 PM
sorry if this was posted before or something, i swear i searched around and couldn't find anything.

-My friend is going around saying she has tickets for rent this summer (i think may or june) and that it is also the closing night. That kinda startled me because i haven't heard anything about it closing, and i still can't find anything on it. So, i don't really believe her, but you never know. Can someone tell what the truth is? lol

Rights to Mamma Mia
 Mar 3 2006, 03:45:30 PM
Does anyone know if the rights are out yet for like say a high school to do? If not, my drama teacher wants to try to do what that other school did for Les Mis and be the "pilot" school for Mamma Mia!, but does anyone know how to contact the right people?
The Last 5 Years
 Feb 23 2006, 09:02:16 PM
I have a question...

My friend and I want to perform this musical for a senior project...we found out that even if you are not going to charge admission to the show you still need to purchase a license. So we figured we would do a two or three night show and charge admission, but donate the money to broadway cares or something like that....does anyone know around how much the license would cost? What would be the difference if we just didn't charge admission?

Thanks!

re: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Tour
 Jan 30 2006, 03:08:47 PM
I saw it in Fl and it was great! Patrick Cassidy is in awesome shape for his age! WOW!
Color Purple Rush
 Jan 17 2006, 11:54:43 PM
Sorry if this has been asked thousands of times, but i really need to know.

What is the deal with the color purple rush? do they have one? do they not have one? I keep hearing mixed remarks, so can someone please relieve my confusion? thanks!

re: Joseph Tour
 Jan 17 2006, 11:50:01 PM
I saw it in FL w/ Amy Adams (that fake red (or pink) head from american idol), and i am not sure if this is the same one you are talking about, but i know they did have forms to pre order the tour's cd. So i presume it should be available shortly.
re: What's the best song from 'Sunset Blvd.'???
 Oct 23 2005, 11:34:48 AM
I am obsessed with the title song, it is so haunting! I LOVE IT!
re: Smile the musical. Does any OBC recording exist?
 Sep 16 2005, 03:50:24 PM
I am actually playing Tommy in a local performance of 'Smile'! the music is very good and though the characters are very stereotypical and flat, it is still a fun show! If you liked Miss Congeniality or even SMILE the movie lol, you would like it!
SMILE, the Musical
 Jun 21 2005, 05:37:51 PM
This theater group that I live near is putting on Smile and I have never heard of it except that it is about a beauty pagent and it lasted for like two weeks on broadway....anyways, I auditioned and I got the part of Tommy French! Does anyone know anything about this show? how is the music?
Spelling Bee CD release pushed back
 May 22 2005, 05:37:21 PM
Amazon.com says that it's release date is now the 31st

*tear*

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You