News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MyChemicalSqueegee

MyChemicalSqueegee Profile Photo
Member Name: MyChemicalSqueegee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

American Idiot Stage Door
 May 13 2010, 06:42:46 AM
Yeah, I've wanted to meet John Gallagher Jr. since I heard him on the cast recording of Spring Awakening, but I completely understand that he needs to rest. Instead, I've been debating on whether or not to send him my playbill to sign, since it's signed by almost the entire cast.

Aside from that, my experience at the stage door was wonderful. Everyone that came out was so generous with signing playbills and taking pictures (but then again, I went the opening week so I imagine that the

'21st Century Breakdown' should have been the Green Day musical
 May 11 2010, 05:19:24 PM
As much as I love "21st Century Breakdown," I have to disagree with you. It is technically separated into three "acts," but that doesn't mean that it's clearly outlined. I actually think the story is a bit looser than American Idiot's in a way. Naturally, I'm sure someone could think of a way to tie the songs together, but as jpbran said, the songs on AI are much stronger. I'm not against an adaptation of the album though, for I think it could turn out to be very interesting.
Avenue Q responds to the Muppet's version of Bohemian Rhapsody
 May 5 2010, 03:25:40 PM
That's the exact guitar I own
Haha and the ending is so good xD

The Onion Tackles 'American Idiot'
 Apr 28 2010, 07:47:09 PM
Haha I got a kick out of that xD
Thanks for posting.

AMERICAN IDIOT Reviews
 Apr 25 2010, 08:49:04 PM
I saw it last night. It was fantastic! I know some of the reviewers expressed that they thought there wasn't enough of a plot, but I disagree. It's one of those shows that the more it progresses, the more you get into it.
All of the actors had so much energy and put on a great show, but I especially enjoyed the performances of John Gallagher Jr., who has the best facial expressions, and Tony Vincent. I loved the strange alter-ego relationship between their characters.
I just wish it was

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You