News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for teth

teth Profile Photo
Member Name: teth
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: student rush/lottery: a complete list?
 Oct 27 2006, 12:59:43 AM
I knew I saw this somewhere. Thanks!
student rush/lottery: a complete list?
 Oct 27 2006, 12:08:59 AM
I know this must be asked tons of times, but I'm trying to give some info to my friend...who will be going to NYC for the first time in Dec. Is there an updated list of lotteries or student rush or things like that? I found something like it on playbill.com but it doesn't seem to be the most updated one (or doesn't update that often?)? Any info will be greatly appreciated!
re: Wicked Tour Added Line?
 Oct 26 2005, 03:07:33 AM
Wait...how is that possible? I thought Nessa is DEAD during the opening?
re: The Apprentice: The Musical
 Oct 23 2005, 09:25:58 PM
Ugh...I bet there'll be a song called "I'm a Bitch" for one of the characters named....Bomorosa.
re: What theater is SEASONS OF LOVE filmed in?
 Oct 23 2005, 03:04:50 AM
OT - Just to note that Wicked played at Curran in 2003 and then the tour played at Orpheum this past summer.
re: Christopher J. Hanke Interview
 Oct 19 2005, 08:15:05 PM
Even if this show sucks, I'm so glad he's getting his chance at the spotlight. I LOVED him in The Full Monty and Big River (though BR by itself bored me to death).
re: Best IN MY LIFE review ever
 Oct 19 2005, 06:22:40 PM
Haven't seen the show...but why do I have a feeling that the casting was done on purpose? (Maybe someone that have seen it can say why?)
re: Is Avenue Q Over rated??
 Oct 19 2005, 04:54:48 PM
It's funny how kasim avoided pab's response to the "Q-doesn't-deserve-the-Tonys-even-tho-I've-never-seen-it" post.
re: Other 'Stars' Who Auditioned for CHARITY...
 Oct 18 2005, 11:16:06 PM
Yes Marissa Tomei was "confirmed" or what-not. I remember they advertised that she would be in it and that Sweet Charity would have a pre-Broadway run here in SF. (Her picture was the main part of the announcement.)
re: Is this 'Les Miserables' Last National Tour ?
 Oct 18 2005, 01:24:03 PM
I saw this for the first time when it was promoted to be the last time in SF ever. I'm so glad I caught it before it ends officially.
re: Is Avenue Q Over rated??
 Oct 18 2005, 01:19:37 PM
I just feel Avenue Q had a whole lot more heart to it. It talked about things that were extremely relevant to me. And, who doesn't love Trekkie Monster? :)

However, I certainly don't think that any of this justifies Q not being bashed and that Wicked should be (although I believe that Wicked IS overrated...but that's another topic).

re: Urinetown - Appreciation
 Oct 13 2005, 03:54:23 PM
I remember really hearing about it in my AP Econ class. My teacher wanted to use it as an example (probably something that had to do with supply and demand? LOL).

Anyway, flashforward to that summer (2003)...and I had to a chance to see the tour on a pay-what-you-can night. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I was especially blown away by the voice of the actor that played Bobby (IMO, his vocalization at the end of Run, Freedom, Run was so much better than Hunter Foster's).

DR. SEX an understudy's dilemma from the understudy
 Oct 11 2005, 01:15:33 PM
Actors are not allowed to be sick? PLEASE.
re: Please help me plan my trip to NYC!
 Oct 10 2005, 09:31:01 PM
Don't know if it'll be more expensive during the time you're going but Sheraton was extremely nice when I went (very nice beds): http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=dspv&itid=&itdx=&itty=&from=f&shtl=1
re: Jeffrey Kuhn last performance as Boq yesterday?
 Oct 10 2005, 05:03:51 PM
I haven't see any of these people perform but I've seen Wicked on tour. The guy played Boq like a mean-spirited sore loser (for some reason). While it may not be a challenging role, I think that it's easy for people to not be able to nail this role correctly.
re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
 Oct 6 2005, 01:47:54 PM
How interesting.

re: Rent on Regis and Kelly
 Oct 6 2005, 01:38:24 PM
Wait if they taped it already...but it's not aired...does that mean Regis and Kelly isn't live? !!O_O!!

(I always thought it was...)

re: How does Michael Cerveris make his entrance in SWEENEY TODD?
 Oct 6 2005, 01:30:47 AM
Yay! No Sweeney can be complete without the door slam!
re: Michael Arden
 Oct 6 2005, 12:29:46 AM
Well I was referring to all those concerts he's doing in NYC anyway.

In any case, thanks for the info on the film.

re: Happy Birthday Michael Arden
 Oct 6 2005, 12:16:34 AM
(gets ready to punch him 2x times)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You