News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jovie24

Jovie24 Profile Photo
Member Name: Jovie24
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Jersey Boys' San Francisco
 Feb 25 2007, 03:16:18 AM
That is correct, they want to have it play out till December, but they will release tickets as supply and demand. They don't want to short change themselves and that is very smart!
re: Gone With the Wind Musical
 Feb 22 2007, 07:36:12 PM
YOu have the original cast album? How did you get it and where can I find it? I know Robert Nichols who I beleiver was on a version, don't know which one!

re: Bobby's High Notes in Company
 Feb 21 2007, 05:43:28 PM
Bernadette Peters sings BEING ALIVE it is on HEY MR PRODUCER...now that brought the house down as well..
 Feb 21 2007, 05:42:33 PM
Yes WEEZ, John's recording is not in context with the show, but I just like how he builds the number to make it his own as well as reaching for that climactic stage of realism.

I simply just don't like Raul in the recording, he was fantastic live, and his acting in the recording is amazing....he shows a side of Bobby I think that many have not seen, someone who knows what he wants, but really does not know how to get it, a bit confused, but also full of adventure at a moments notice and

Feb 21 2007, 05:11:58 PM
You are right, John is too sweet as Bobby, but just love the way he sings it better.

Feb 21 2007, 05:11:53 PM
You are right, John is too sweet as Bobby, but just love the way he sings it better.

Feb 21 2007, 10:32:34 AM
luvthemcee...thanks for everything btw. Yeah, but for some reason I just cant listen to it. It has matured and I am so proud of him...but I just can't listen to it, it bothers my ears so bad, I feel bad but my ears feel worse when hearing it. His MARRY ME A LITTLE I like a lot and other stuff to, but BEING ALIVE was hard for me and it is one of my favorite songs. Maybe I just need to listen to it more and get over it.
 Feb 21 2007, 09:49:00 AM
Many people are going to argue this one with me, but does anyone else NOT like Raul's voice on this recording. I mean there is something about it that I can not stand. Which was funny because when I saw the show live, I loved his voice, and I love his voice in Taboo and Tick...Tick ...Boom...but for some reason I can not listen to the new recording, to me he sounds like he was standing oh his toes a lot to reach those high notes into the mic and almsot everynote and there is a vibrato at one ti
re: Shame on Jerry Mitchell/Legally Blonde
 Feb 21 2007, 09:39:53 AM
I think it has NOTHING to do with The Pirate Queen at all. I think it is a major spoof on RIVERDANCE not PQ. Also, it is a spoof on it'self of Paulette following in love with an Irish guy and we all know that we associate with Ireland and RIVERDANCE...just because them made themselves so famous for it. Again, I do not not think it was beacuse of PQ just a coincidence.
re: Rude Stage Door Experiences
 Feb 20 2007, 11:14:18 AM
I think some actors are told not to sign other items from other shows that they were in; takes away from the show they arecurrently in. I don't always think that it is the actor/actress who just does not want to sign certain items, but it is that they can't/ I could be wrong about this, but we all really don't know what the real situation is behind it.

As for the Stage-Manager being rude, that is funny. I once went to a show and I had some what of the same experince and that person

re: Company Cast Recording Available Feb 6 per PsClassics Website
 Feb 20 2007, 01:23:29 AM
Not in the WEST COAST?

re: Company Cast Recording Available Feb 6 per PsClassics Website
 Feb 20 2007, 01:06:42 AM
Does anyone know if it will be on ITUNES tonight?
Who was voted off Grease tonight?
 Feb 19 2007, 02:49:36 PM
I think Austin is going to win...he is typical pretty boy and many people remember that from his Soap Opera days and most girls and guys faint when they see him...me personally, I think he is full of himself, but that is just me... and most say they can see him in the role and they can dye his hair black..LOL
re: Original Cast List of LEGALLY BLONDE..
 Feb 18 2007, 11:47:35 PM
Just found it coool....
Original Cast List of LEGALLY BLONDE..
 Feb 18 2007, 11:20:58 PM
I found an old article that I saved a while back on who was mentioned for the cast during a workshop of LEGALLY BLONDE...was kind of cool to see who is not with the company currently and who still is:

The latest reading featured Laura Bell Bundy (Elle Woods), Scott Bakula (Professor Callahan), Rachel Dratch (Paulette), Christian Borle (Emmett), Richard Blake (Warner), Kate Shindle (Vivien), Nikki Snelson (Brook Wyndam), Leslie Kritzer (Serena), Farah Alvin (Margot), Pearl Sun (Pilar), A

re: Can a Lyric Writer Take Action if their Lyrics are Changed without Perm
 Feb 18 2007, 01:24:38 PM
I did a show once and Sondheim gave full permission to have lyrics change for any reason. Sondheim is one of the greatest and caring guys in the world. He really does not care if you change his lyrics, he is very giving in letting full permission to do so, you just have to run it buy him first and from what I heard he has never turned anyone away. He loves to try new things, no matter if it is good or bad, new is new and he likes that. If this person did not get permission then that is a differe
re: Summer Of 42 Still Not Released?
 Feb 17 2007, 11:44:27 PM
Was wrong, now says Jan 23rd, but it says is ships within 1-4 weeks...maybe you are right...
re: Summer Of 42 Still Not Released?
 Feb 17 2007, 11:42:55 PM
Amazon has a release date as of late March the last time I read it!

I will check again...

re: Wicked LA Opening Night
 Feb 13 2007, 10:29:40 PM
You should dress casual to dressy. I would go for like a nice sweater and some slacks(no shorts or sweat pants) if you can make jeans work, then do that. I know some guys that can make a pair jeans look dressy and I am so jealous In otherwords, go very presentable. 7:30 is fine time to arrive. Expect lots of Celebrities and lots of press (it is opening night after all). Just go and enjoy yourself. You and your boyfriend will have a great time.

re: Idina concert 12th Feb in London
 Feb 13 2007, 07:36:05 PM
maybe that is how they spell it in London...I mean LOL the spell color COLOUR!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You