News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sunshinein84

sunshinein84 Profile Photo
Member Name: sunshinein84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A Couple Questions
 Nov 30 2011, 10:05:25 AM
Thanks for the response! We are both students with IDs, but didn't know if they were really strict on the age limit thing. I think we'll head to the box office and give it a try, and go with SRO if it doesn't work.

Thanks again! Any others with recent experiences?

A Couple Questions
 Nov 29 2011, 09:57:04 AM
My friend and I are going to be in the city next week, and want to pick up a couple extra shows on Wednesday using rush.

First question, I know Hugh Jackman Back on Broadway has been switched to a student rush for 25 and under, but my friend and I are both 26, and were wondering if they had been lenient at all on the age limit? I know it's probably a long shot.

Next question, if we get to the box office at 10:30-11:00am, would there still be SRO available if we were unable to

Hugh Jackman Lottery
 Nov 23 2011, 07:30:51 PM
Have they been strict about the 25 age limit since it switched from lotto? My friend and I (both 26 year old students) are going to be in the city in a couple weeks and were going to try for tickets. Bummed if we can't anymore.
Rush/Lotto Question
 Oct 30 2011, 11:11:28 PM
Taking a trip to NYC with a friend, and was wondering how the rush/lotto has been for a couple shows lately. Going Dec 6-9, so Tues-Friday. What time should we show up for the rushes?

Memphis
How To Succeed in Business
Hugh Jackman, Back on Broadway (I know it's still early, but any info would be appreciated.)

Thanks in advance!

Fan Mail Question
 Jun 14 2011, 11:22:03 PM
I have a question about sending fan mail to the theaters. I'm wanting to send in a window card to get signed. I know that I run the risk of it not being returned, or it getting lost, but am willing to take that risk. I was wondering if anyone had mailed a window card before, and if so what did you send it in?

The specific show is How To Succeed In Business...has anyone had any luck receiving things back from this show? Is it better to send to a particular actor, or the SM if I would li

Addams Family seating question
 Jan 28 2011, 05:56:55 PM
Thanks for your responses! I ended up calling Ticketmaster and bought Center Orch row H. Way better than what I was getting online. Gift for my husband, so price wasn't too hard to deal with...lol Hopefully we will both love the show! Thanks again!
Addams Family seating question
 Jan 28 2011, 10:18:39 AM
I am looking at purchasing tickets to Addams Family, and was wondering if Center Orch row A seats are a good choice? I'm fairly short, and am worried about the stage beeing too high to see everything. Would the mezz be a better option? Front Mezz row E looks to be the best option there. Thanks for any help!
Stage Door Question
 Aug 7 2010, 07:02:02 PM
Hello! I was wondering if anyone could give me info on a couple of stage door situations...where they are located, how many people are usually there, and who all comes out to sign? They will all be evening performances next week.

Race
La Cage Aux Folles
Promises, Promises

Thanks!

Race Seating Question
 Jul 29 2010, 09:15:48 AM
Anyone?
Race Seating Question
 Jul 28 2010, 05:43:33 PM
Hi, I was wondering how the first two rows of seating are at Race? Is the stage really high? Any info would be great. Thanks!
Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
 May 24 2010, 01:00:19 PM
Hi all! Any idea how the lotto has been lately? I'm thinking of trying either this Sat or Sun. Have a lot of people been showing up recently? Thanks!

Rush/Lotto Questions
 May 13 2010, 12:31:52 PM
Thank you all for the info! I'll check out those links as well. We are students with IDs, so no worries there. Thanks again!
Rush/Lotto Questions
 May 12 2010, 01:30:48 PM
My friend and I are going to NY over Memorial Day weekend, and we are planning on trying to see a few shows by doing rush/lottos. I was wondering if anyone could give me any insight as to how these shows rush/lottos have been lately. How early do you have to show up for the rush, and how many people have been at the lottos? Also, if you could include details as to where the seats are generally located it would be really helpful. I'm sure there are threads on these somewhere, but the search funct
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You