News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SVF0391

Member Name: SVF0391
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Heathers: The Musical Appreciation Thread
 Sep 24 2016, 07:24:19 PM

Figured I would share some info with my fellow Heather's fans! White Plains Performing Arts Center is presenting the NY Regional Premiere of Heathers Oct 14-23. Its a 30-40 min train ride from Grand central to the space. Great productions and affordable tickets $25-$35 dollars. www.wppac.com is the ticket link (tickets are also on today tix but their website seems to have better prices then today tix) Figured I would share the info as I just found out about it from a friend who

anybody going to see Bare in white plains?
 Jul 6 2013, 12:57:23 PM
This company always puts on an outstanding show and the cast from what i saw is incredible! Certainly going to go and bring a ton of a friends! Hope you can make it out to see it as well with a group!
BARE: A Pop Opera
 Jul 6 2013, 12:36:21 PM
Please come support our production. We have an AMAZING cast of singers, and we are proudly rockin' the2004/7 version of the show that we all grew to love!

The White Plains Performing Arts Center (WPPAC) and Harrison Summer Theatre will present the Westchester Regional Premiere of this version of the musical BARE: A Pop Opera from July 26-28, 2013.

BARE: A Pop Opera is directed by Jeremy Quinn with musical direction by Stephen Ferri, choreography by Lexie Fennell Frare and lighting design by Jamie Roderick.

The cast includes Travis Amiel, Richie Barrella, Sarah-Teresa Brown, David Cronin, Colin Earyes, Kaitlin Ferrara, Natalia Fogarty, Kerri George, Terri-Ann Gordon, Aaron Michael Krueger, Darian Marchetto, Kurt McMannus, Triona O'Callaghan, Paulette Oliva, Thomas Oliverio, Sydney Parra, Analise Rios, Adam Salazar, Stephanie Savino, Melissa Trainor, and Adam Welsh.

Bare - A contemporary rock musical, BARE follows a group of teens wrestling with issues of identity, sexuality, and religion at a co-ed Catholic boarding school. Provocative, raw, and unyielding in its exploration of how today's generation navigates the tightrope between adolescence and adulthood, BARE examines the consequences of baring a soul-or hiding it from those who matter most. Music by Damon Intrabartolo and Book and Lyrics by Jon Hartmere.

BARE: A Pop Opera will be live on stage July 26-28, 2013 (Friday & Saturday evenings at 8PM; Sunday at 7PM).

To Purchase Tickets: call 914.328.1600 or order online at www.wppac.com or visit the WPPAC Box Office at 11 City Place, White Plains, NY 10601. For Group Sales, please call 914.328.1600. Tickets are $25 for adults and $20 for students (22 and under).

**WPPAC is just a 30 min train ride from NYC and walking distance from the white plains train station!
Read more at:

[url]http://rockland.broadwayworld.com/article/WPPAC-Harrison-Summer-Theatre-Present-BARE-A-POP-OPERA-726-728-20130624

bare: A Pop Opera
 Jul 6 2013, 12:33:14 PM
Please come support our production. We have an AMAZING cast of singers, and we are proudly rockin' the original version of the show that we all grew to love!

The White Plains Performing Arts Center (WPPAC) and Harrison Summer Theatre will present the Westchester Regional Premiere of this version of the musical BARE: A Pop Opera from July 26-28, 2013.

BARE: A Pop Opera is directed by Jeremy Quinn with musical direction by Stephen Ferri, choreography by Lexie Fennell Frare and lighting design by Jamie Roderick.

The cast includes Travis Amiel, Richie Barrella, Sarah-Teresa Brown, David Cronin, Colin Earyes, Kaitlin Ferrara, Natalia Fogarty, Kerri George, Terri-Ann Gordon, Aaron Michael Krueger, Darian Marchetto, Kurt McMannus, Triona O'Callaghan, Paulette Oliva, Thomas Oliverio, Sydney Parra, Analise Rios, Adam Salazar, Stephanie Savino, Melissa Trainor, and Adam Welsh.

Bare - A contemporary rock musical, BARE follows a group of teens wrestling with issues of identity, sexuality, and religion at a co-ed Catholic boarding school. Provocative, raw, and unyielding in its exploration of how today's generation navigates the tightrope between adolescence and adulthood, BARE examines the consequences of baring a soul-or hiding it from those who matter most. Music by Damon Intrabartolo and Book and Lyrics by Jon Hartmere.

BARE: A Pop Opera will be live on stage July 26-28, 2013 (Friday & Saturday evenings at 8PM; Sunday at 7PM).

To Purchase Tickets: call 914.328.1600 or order online at www.wppac.com or visit the WPPAC Box Office at 11 City Place, White Plains, NY 10601. For Group Sales, please call 914.328.1600. Tickets are $25 for adults and $20 for students (22 and under).

**WPPAC is just a 30 min train ride from NYC and walking distance from the white plains train station!
Read more at:

http://rockland.broadwayworld.com/article/WPPAC-Harrison-Summer-Theatre-Present-BARE-A-POP-OPERA-726-728-20130624

re: EDGES--the musical
 May 19 2010, 08:09:59 PM
COME SEE EDGES LIVE ON STAGE!!
NY METRO PREMIERE!!!

Directed By: Jeremy Quinn
Musical Direction By: Stephen Ferri
Produced By: Terence Osborne

EDGES, written by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (2007 Jonathan Larson Award Recipients), is a non-traditional musical about eight burgeoning adults that ask the classic coming-of-age questions: "Who am I?" and  "Who do I want to become?" While maintaining wit and charm, the show takes on such universal issues as love, commitme

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You