News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Addicted2Seaweed

Member Name: Addicted2Seaweed
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I'm Quinn and I don't really have anything to say. Lol. Well, there are a bunch of musicals I love. For example.... Anything Goes, Bye Bye Birdie, Silk Stockings, The Boyfriend, Hairspray, Wicked, On the Town, Avenue Q, Wonderful Town, Les Miserables, Hair, (sometimes, other times it freaks me out) Fiddler on the Roof, The Boy from Oz, Guys and Dolls, Phantom of the Opera, Rent, The Producers, and A Little Night Music. Phew, and that's just thinking on my toes. I also like eating, and sleeping. And other stuff too

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: How old is Sutton Foster?
 Jan 26 2005, 06:43:18 PM
Wow she looks really young... I would have guessed 25 or younger.
re: New Wicked Pictures!
 Jan 26 2005, 06:40:57 PM
Woah! David Ayers is a cutie! Ow, ow! I might have to get a new avatar...
re: Sutton Foster Article
 Jan 22 2005, 11:45:56 PM
She's probably one of my favorite people on Broadway. She seems so sweet and down to earth. She sounds like she was just like me when she was a kid...sigh she gives me hope!
re: kick ass female ballads? :)
 Jan 22 2005, 11:54:01 AM
You are so right Albin that song is amazing!
re: Michelle Federer's Next Project
 Jan 22 2005, 09:40:20 AM
She was pretty creepy, I can tell you that. That was really the only emotion I got back from that show... sheer creepiness. But she was good at being creepy! And she had a fine voice from hearing what's in that show. She seemed like a good actress too.
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
 Jan 22 2005, 09:30:05 AM
This is one show I really need to see! Maybe I'll ask for tickets, an ipod and nothing else for my birthday...
re: Lucy, you got some s'plainin' to do (WICKED)
 Jan 21 2005, 10:27:49 PM
geeze letmeleave!

simmer kid!

re: Learning to belt and I need some help
 Jan 21 2005, 04:32:31 PM
You might just not be a belter... not everyone is
re: gavin creel
 Jan 21 2005, 03:59:38 PM
Wow me and Gavin Creel have something in common then! (There's a reason I have angled bangs!)
re: Are You An OBC Snob?
 Jan 21 2005, 02:51:46 PM
I'm wondering about Avenue Q w/ out the OBC. It's hard for me to imagine anyone else playing a lot of those parts. But who knows! Maybe it'll be ok
re: 2005 High School Musicals Across the USA
 Jan 15 2005, 11:47:48 AM
OMG Chaos! Same for my school! I'm in the ensemble as I'm just a freshman but I'm so excited! One of my best friends one of the angels tho!
re: OPEN CASTING CALL IN NYC for 'HAIRSPRAY'
 Jan 15 2005, 11:38:09 AM
I can gain 30 pounds by next Monday, can't I??
re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
 Jan 14 2005, 05:37:24 PM
Hey! I saw you in Philly and you were so good! I loved the show! I have nothing else to say really...other than YAY! Hugs!

Quinn

re: how do i get an audition?
 Jan 14 2005, 05:21:50 PM
Hey! YAY for Pennsylvania! I live in Chester County!
re: Lead role!!!
 Jan 14 2005, 05:13:17 PM
YAY!!
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels pictures and rehearsal video
 Jan 14 2005, 04:30:17 PM
oo now i really want to see that! Thanks!
re: Mistakes on cast recordings...
 Jan 14 2005, 03:24:24 PM
Woah a lot of people hear their mothers calling their names in songs! Freaky!!

OMG WE'VE ALL GONE MAD

re: Show Tunes as TV Commercials
 Jan 14 2005, 03:13:30 PM
I Feel Pretty was used in an Aquafina commercial. In the other commercial there's like all these guys singing "Drink, drink!" and that's from some show too. I can't remember which one tho.

re: Mistakes on cast recordings...
 Jan 13 2005, 06:25:46 PM
This isn't a cast recording or a mistake but it does have to do with hearing things that aren't meant to be there.

When I was little I really liked that one hit wonder kinda Disney channel band B*Witched. And there's this one song and during this part with all these people shouting and making Irish type sounds, I swear I hear someone call my name just like my mother. She splits it up into two syllables like,
"Qui-inn". Everytime I listened to it I would get up and ask my mom what

re: Joan of Arcadia Friday is a MUSICAL!!
 Jan 12 2005, 04:24:26 PM
Awesome! I love Joan of Arcadia. Pretty much every episode I cry like a baby. Amber Tamblyn is pretty freaking amazing. She always looks great at all the awards and stuff. And she's a published poet!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You