pixeltracker

Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

andymeeks Profile Photo
andymeeks
#0Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:07am

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for the great things you have to say about the show and about me. I've recently found this site through friends and appreciated all of the things you guys write. It really means alot to me as well as others in the cast that read it. I feel so lucky just being able to perform this music/story with such an amazing cast but the response from you guys makes this even more worthwhile. I"ve loved this show since it opened and feel blessed to be on the stage every night. To all of you that have visited my fansite,thank you for the amazing stories and pictures. I love them so much and go there often to read them.(thanks to the creators as well, love you guys) that was one of the nicest things anyone has done for me and i love going and reading the stories about all the nice people i've met on the road. the pics are great too:) Speaking of the fansite, i've talked with Chris(the creator) and i'm going to answer alot of questions via him that alot of you had for me and he is going to post it. I"m also going to try to do some sort of diary of what goes on out here on tour on a daily basis for me. I"m also going to try to get some current pics up on the site as well. I love all the feedback(good and bad) and appreciate you guys taking the time to put it out here for us to read. Well, i've talked enough, but again THANK YOU ALL for everything and i look forward to meeting more of you the rest of the tour and seeing some familiar smiles as well. Take care.

Andy Meeks
a.k.a Mark Cohen :)

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:10am

I haven't gotten to see the tour since I live in NYC, but I've heard nothing other than fantastic things, so I figured I'd just say hi. re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

A work of art is an invitation to love.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#2re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:12am

I saw you guys in Baltimore and it was fantastic! Also found it much more enjoyable then the Broadway cast in my opinion. Thanks for dropping in!

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#3re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:12am

"I've heard nothing other than fantastic things..."

Literally. Thanks in part to me. re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

luvtheEmcee
#4re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:13am

'tis the truth, Tiff!

Oh, and I use alliteration SO well when I'm tired.

2day4u9704301 Profile Photo
2day4u9704301
#5re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:14am

Coming to Hartford next month....can't wait to see the show! re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#6re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:15am

Aw! Hi, Andy. re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05 Yeah... a handful of us do nothing but brag about how amazing you guys are (me, Tiff, Cam, etc.) when people ask. Hehe! Nice to see you post though, so.. uh. You're welcome? re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

mirandajrs Profile Photo
mirandajrs
#7re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:16am

Can't wait to see it next month in Hershey!

Edith 'Little Edie' Bouvier Beale: Do you think my costume looked all right for Brooks? I think he was a little amazed.

Kristin2
#8re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:19am

Thanks for posting. I saw you last week in St. Louis. The whole cast really had a lot of chemistry together. Well done.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#9re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:21am

wow two Marks on one message board *head spins* I don't know if I can handle it.

Excuse me, I am going to go sit down...
:)

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!
Updated On: 1/14/05 at 12:21 AM

luvtheEmcee
#10re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:21am

I'm coming with you. *follows TGIF*

Updated On: 1/14/05 at 12:21 AM

thespian geek
#11re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:25am

"Thanks for posting. I saw you last week in St. Louis."

Hey! I was there in St. Louis too.. did you rush at all while you were there?

camerangel Profile Photo
camerangel
#12re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:58am

Nice Tiff, you are so lovable..

Andy Welcome! Thanks for posting.. Now you will get bombarded with pms.. re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

Hope everything is going well with the tour.. Say goodbye to Jon and Christina for me..

"All work and no smut makes Cammy lose her edge." ~DG

"Someday I'm going to have a baby and I'm gonna name her L'il Mimi Marquez and I and will sing to her every day and when she's a toddler I will say "L'il Mimi Marquez, clad only in a bubble diaper, will perform her famous play pen handcuff dance to the sounds of breast milk being pumped!" ~Kringas

Allie
#13re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:00am

I can't wait to see it... NEXT WEDNESDAY, Fredericton, New Brunswick! Unless there's a storm and I can't make it. Fingers crossed!

thespian geek
#14re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:02am

*Crosses fingers for Allie* re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#15re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:03am

Did you buy your bus ticket yet, Allie?

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

Allie
#16re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:04am

I'm waiting to hear the weather, but I think I'll call tomorrow.

Kristin2
#17re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:05am

Unfortunately, I didn't rush. My mom loves the show (we saw it together last year, as well) and got us tickets for Christmas. We had balcony seats. The show was still great, even from waaaaaay back there.

thespian geek
#18re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:06am

Waaaaay back there indeed! The Fox is a huge theatre. *Gawk* I'd have gone nuts. Of course, I have yet to see this cast from anything but rush seats... *hides*

brendcat
#19re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:15am

Thanks Andy for a great performance last Saturday in St. Louis. You guys were great! I brought a newby who hadn't seen the show before and she was totally one over. I loved all the touches you have added to the show compared to other tours I've seen. You made the show so fresh and fun. And Thespian, you are right. The Fox is huge and you gotta get up front. We snagged fourth row, probably pretty close to you all.

thespian geek
#20re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:19am

"And Thespian, you are right. The Fox is huge and you gotta get up front. We snagged fourth row, probably pretty close to you all."

Yeah. My friend and I were sitting on the house left end-of-the-row seats in the very front at the Saturday evening show..

kaycee Profile Photo
kaycee
#21re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:21am

Andy! Thanks for posting. And for giving us such wonderful things to talk about. Hope to see you in DC...

the summer rain just brings us pain, Louison...

musicalfandukie Profile Photo
musicalfandukie
#22re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:25am

thanks andy:) i seen rent for the first time in june when it came to ohio..I loved it! the cast did a wonderful job and i can't wait to see it again!!

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#23re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:27am

are you serious? so Danny Calvert might have actually read all the positively unadulterated things that I've said about him??? oh, thank god!!! Updated On: 1/14/05 at 01:27 AM

thespian geek
#24re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:28am

Haha! CATS.. nice. re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

Videos