News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PeterMichaelG

PeterMichaelG Profile Photo
Member Name: PeterMichaelG
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Trouble at Matilda Tour in Seattle
 Aug 19 2015, 10:24:40 PM

I'm here tonight. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

The Addams Family Soundtrack Not on iTunes!
 Jun 10 2010, 09:19:09 PM
To let everyone know The Addams Family Original Broadway Cast Recording is finally up on iTunes! It's shame though because Clandango isn't up yet. Just wanted to let everyone know.
 Jun 10 2010, 12:06:54 AM
Does anyone know why it's not being posted or anything on the topic?...
 Jun 9 2010, 10:05:47 PM
I'm sorry everyone! I got to carried away. I meant to say The Addams Family Cast Album. SORRY!
 Jun 9 2010, 09:47:46 PM
No it's not! I just checked it's not on iTunes. And for Facebook I've been in conversations about it not being posted yet!
 Jun 9 2010, 09:36:50 PM
Does anyone know the reason it's not on iTunes yet? It's up to download on Amazon and pretty much every other site on the net, but not iTunes! I really wanna download Clandango from iTunes but it's not up! Does anyone know the reason why it's not up? Or know when it will be up?
Musical Theatre Programs in Washington State?
 Jun 6 2010, 02:30:04 PM
Hey! Thanks a lot. Yea it doesn't really seem WA has the greatest programs for theatre. I think the best bet is going to go out of state. I've thought of going out of state for awhile so I think thats what it's going to be! Thanks :)
Musical Theatre Programs in Washington State?
 Jun 5 2010, 04:19:12 PM
It's becoming that time of year where I need to find colleges to audition for and get ready. Currently I live in WA state and I've been trying to find instate colleges for a degree in Musical Theatre. Does anyone know if there are any good colleges in WA that have a well known program? I've looked and looked but seems like no colleges have a very good one? Am I wrong? Or is there one? If anyone could help me that would be great! :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You