News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AlizeT

AlizeT Profile Photo
Member Name: AlizeT
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Showtunes (who does not love them??)
 Dec 8 2004, 03:26:07 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll look into all these!
 Dec 7 2004, 04:22:54 PM
I'm sorry for "mouthing off to margo." Do you all know each other that well? Well, thank you for your suggestions. Yes, I would like to try to find something Broadway, because the theme is B'way. Disney is nice, and I'll look into those songs for reference, thanks! I wasn't, by the way, meaning that I was going to do Ladies who Lunch. This all has to be run over with a director and all anyway. I didn't know I was going to have a run-in with a highly respected Margo once I got here. I was ju
 Dec 6 2004, 03:52:57 PM
Yes, I accept the fact that I thought it was an amazing song ("ladies who lunch" and by the way, thank you so much for being so kind while correcting me :-/)... And the first time I heard it WAS in 'CAMP'... And who are you to tell me that I can't play a 50 year old women. I'm in an ACTING group. Have you heard of such a thing?
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions... I'm a high alto, but most songs can be prepared in differnt ranges by switching piano intervals really. And I just need i

Showtunes (who does not love them??)
 Dec 6 2004, 03:33:53 PM
Upcoming musical cabaret in my life! Not A Cabaret, but a cabaret, right? Well, who has a good showtune for a young girl to sing (I'm probably going to get very little stage time, so I need one GREAT tune to sing)? I was thinking of the following, but if you have any suggestions, thank you!
my thoughts:
Seasons of Love- Rent (might need back-up singers??)
on broadway- george benson (not a girly song, but i don't need girly, i need one that'll knock their socks off!)
i'll drink t

re: Les Misérables: There will never be anything better....
 Dec 6 2004, 03:25:24 PM
I was in les mis this summer. Definitely amazing. It's so brilliant how everything is perfect. the storyline is so complex, and if you've ever read the book, you'll know that the play is quite like it. the music corresponds tremendously well.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You