News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wishfuldaze

Member Name: wishfuldaze
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark' Info
 Jun 17 2010, 10:37:46 AM
I am on the fence. I for sure do not want to say *yawn* about something that no one has seen before, that is just pretentious.

I also thought Nine was going to be boring, and I loved it, so never again will I judge something I have not seen.

The title I feel needs to be changed, I agree with all the bad puns that can be made with it.
I don't think a girl that was JUST nominated to for a Tony would sign on to be Mary Jane if the music/script was a flop. I think it might be

'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark' Info
 Jun 16 2010, 11:57:54 PM
New interview with Reeve and Zane Carney about Spider-Man.

August 10th is when rehersals start in NY, the show will run six nights a week, with eight performances a week. They have no idea how long they will be involved with the production, but it will be as long as they can.

Julie Taymor went to a concert of theirs recently and is now going to try and work into the show some of the Carney kind of music.

I have also heard that Reeve Carney (Peter Parker/Spider-Man) ha

New Season Shaping Up Well
 Jun 16 2010, 11:38:47 PM
I forgot about Catch Me if you Can!

I am really excited about that one

Which 'movie stars' do you think will actually return to Broadway?
 Jun 16 2010, 11:35:08 PM
CZJ.

I cannot even remember a recent movie CZJ has been in, she has fallen off the Hollywood radar. I feel like the movie business is one of those where you have to stay fresh in people's minds, and she is not.

Jeez! How much is Matthew Morrison making on GLEE?!
 Jun 16 2010, 11:29:28 PM
I like it!

It does look a little stiff though. I like furniture that looks amazing to relax in.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You