News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EDR1971

Member Name: EDR1971
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021
 Jun 24 2020, 09:16:21 PM

The email I received said after new purchase was made, old tickets will be refunded.  They are actually pretty organized it is pretty impressive fore them.

Come From Away seating
 Jan 27 2018, 09:24:11 PM

I saw it this past week in similar view seat and felt that I missed a few of the scenes were the flight attendant or pilot would at “front of plane” but you can see rest of the cast.  

However, as i had already seen it I don’t feel like I missed anything of value. And for price it beats waiting outside for rush tickets 

'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' was a great success
 Jan 17 2018, 01:32:04 PM

What makes a show successful especially for children is a show delivers visually as well as enjoyable.  I have taken my 9 and12 year old nephews to Charlie, Aladdin, Spongebob, and School of Rock and they enjoyed all except Charlie.  When you ask them why the immediate response is the sets, and fun atmosphere.

when kids are use to watching Pixar movies, playing on iPads and other devices they need to be drawn in visually immediately 

that did no

I Think I Skip 2018
 Jan 11 2018, 08:39:17 PM

So instead of producing shows that many non traditional theater goers might have interest in and possibly introduce new people to the medium we should let the theaters stay dark, let the actors, ushers, musicians, stage hands be unemployed?

in addition, why can’t a show like Margaritaville be enjoyable?  Why can’t Head over Heels succeed with the the work Riedel spoke about in his article?  

And lastly, I saw Jerry Springer in London and at Carnegie Ha

Tons and tons of really cheap (18-$30 cheap) Meteor Shower tickets on Stubhub for today
 Jan 2 2018, 12:10:00 AM

Polka Dot2 said: "This is amazing! I’ve never used Stub Hub. Definitely not a scam?"

Stubhub best thing for the internet in years.  As of 3 years ago they did 2 billion in sales per year and have been owned by EBay for a decade.  

In addition I have used them hundreds of times and have had a couple of issues with bogs tickets and they have provided refunds and last minute tickets for event.

most sports teams have arrangemen

Hello, Dolly! SRO in Mid-December?
 Dec 29 2017, 12:14:05 AM

If you decide to forgo standing online and willing to roll dice, pay attention to Stubhub day of show as I was able to get first row mezzanine for yesterday’s matinee for $140.  Just had to run to 41st and Broadway to pick it up.

lately weeknight Bette shows on Stubhub their have been side orch and balcony seats for under $100 as well.

just checked stubhub as well and Saturday night there are some 20 balcony seats under $90.  

METEOR SHOWER Previews
 Nov 15 2017, 12:23:20 PM

Tickets can also be printed at local fedex or staples stores for $.15.  Lost resort ask a concierge for a favor

Lesser-known Musicals You Wish Others Knew About
 Nov 9 2017, 09:01:10 PM

Tick Tick Boom.  The original production at the Jane Street Theatre right after 9/11 is one of my all time most memorable experiences.  With a Raúl Esparza, Amy Spanger and Jerry Dixon poring their heart out nightly was amazing.

METEOR SHOWER Previews
 Nov 8 2017, 07:09:20 PM

Long time lurker here:

saw show at today’s matinee and I am not sure what to think.  I found myself laughing and enjoying it then two minutes later wanted it to end already.  While I am in my 40’s and enjoy Amy and Michael and Laura in their previous works I am not sure how this is going to play long term.

FYI, Show running time is barely 80 minutes on subway by 3:30 with a curtain going up at 2:10.

lastly, show up at on TKTS at 50%

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You