News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for imsogood20

imsogood20 Profile Photo
Member Name: imsogood20
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Is obsessed with WICKED and RENT

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
 Jan 16 2005, 08:26:32 AM
You are going to love it, Adampascalgal!

lainey.... (yes i gave you another nickname)... omg! I forgot what I was going to say.something about your bump.

oh yea... how can u bump the post with a bad knee? *glares*

re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
 Jan 14 2005, 08:47:46 PM
hey andy! its missy, megs friend (who is sammies friend)just incase you forgot. I hope you are having a lot of fun with everyone. i am going to (hopefully) Meg and beckie to hershey and DC! I really hope i see you again!
re: RENT lovers
 Dec 9 2004, 06:25:36 PM
dude! Awesome! This convo needs to liven up a little?

HOW ABOUT SOME MUSIC?

5...4...3...2... OPEN SEASAME

Happy New Year! Happy New Year!

re: RENT lovers
 Dec 9 2004, 06:18:41 PM
oh. i didnt read the last part. well anyone who didn't know thats interested in me telling them... post here, or somewhere, or any damn well u please.
*le sigh*
 Dec 8 2004, 05:40:46 PM
i introduced myself on other thread... but nobody answered my poll *tear tear*
re: Help with song choice, please?
 Dec 7 2004, 10:34:53 PM
I second the I Move On... although Take me Or leave me is a good song, it is very dominated by maureen.
re: *waves shyly* Hello Everyone!
 Dec 7 2004, 09:50:06 PM
Sounds good to me.

Spider- might want to tell her that you guys are getting married... you know... its only a suggestion.

Tiff- dont forget the bigger houses to crap in... but only sometimes. I can't wait till i am on broadway. Doing WICKED until my stilettos wear all their heals out (haha... i want to take Kristins spotlight away since she was such an amazing G(a)linda...)

Dec 7 2004, 09:45:36 PM
Wow! Congragulations!
 Dec 7 2004, 09:39:51 PM
Okay... i'll stop. I won't. I will have to get used to being around famous people... seeing as I will soon be famous myself! Thanks for the quote spider... i love that quote, but maybe I want something more jazzed up. Are you getting married, or you are just planning on putting that on your invitation in the future?
re: GOOD VIBRATIONS
 Dec 7 2004, 09:36:21 PM
*looks confused--feels stupid* Tell me about it, I've never heard of it, or never bothered to listen if I was told of it. Whos in it? (probably wouldn't know them... but, none the less...)
 Dec 7 2004, 09:32:51 PM
i did. I think i sounded a little pleady. w/e. i need help. i can't even be on the same message board as a person i admire without bugging out. I was just TOLD that Anthony and Fredi were here, and I almost fainted. well... actually no, i didn't. but i did screech in a loud fashion. I need a quote. Preferably from RENT, but there are so many good ones... *goes searching*
 Dec 7 2004, 09:26:11 PM
Anyway to get Fredi in here? Cant find that board with her in it... and if i saw it, i'd miss it anyways. Maybe start a thread saying "FREDI LOOK HERE!" and make her thing I am a stalker. haha. maybe she'll peek in anyways. *crosses fingers*
 Dec 7 2004, 09:22:25 PM
Really? man! so many replies in the matter of seconds. warm welcome. *goes off to find fredi!*

----------------
Is anyone out of the mainstream?
Is anyone IN the mainstream?
Anyone alive with a sex drive?
Tear down the wall!
Arent we all

*waves shyly* Hello Everyone!
 Dec 7 2004, 09:16:58 PM
I just joined this board, in hope to... well... meet people I guess who love musicals as much as me... yeeeees, we'll go with that. Just got waaaaaay interested in RENT. Is Anthony or Fredi here? I heard they post here, and Mark and Joanne are 2 of my fav characters in rent!

-------------------------------
When your dancing her dance
You don't stand a chance
Her grip on romance makes you fall

So you think "might as well"
Dance a tango to hell!
At least I'l

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You