News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for knicks5219922

knicks5219922 Profile Photo
Member Name: knicks5219922
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LEAP OF FAITH Previews
 Sep 14 2010, 04:43:37 PM
SInce the show pretty much has a stationary set, why don't they put it in the richard rogers assuming In The Heights closes
PRISCILLA To Take The Palace
 Aug 22 2010, 09:15:02 PM
I just looked on ticketmaster and WSS is only selling tickets through January 2....
Good bye South Pacific and Thank You
 Aug 22 2010, 11:39:42 AM
Random question.
I'm seeing the show today, do you guys think the stage door will be swamped?

spiderman ticket question
 Aug 13 2010, 01:03:59 PM
Hi, I need some advice. Should I buy my tickets today with my presale code or buy tomorrow with my AMEX Gold Card when the Amex ticks go on sale?
Thanks

A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC'S Reopening Tonight
 Aug 5 2010, 11:32:29 PM
I do understand your point about her choice during that time.You're probably right, she's way to tough to cry over a flub in a song.
 Aug 5 2010, 11:31:06 PM
^ Ok I just saw shock on her face and tears welling in her eyes. When you saw the show did she get teary during Liaisons? I don't remember Lansbury doing that, I know they're two completely different performances.
 Aug 5 2010, 11:09:21 PM
Saw the show yesterday and i was amazed at the transformation, if this version opened back in December it definitely would have beat La Cage. Bernadette was perfection, her send in the clowns was one of the greatest moments I have ever witnessed in the theater besides Raul's Being Alive. Elaine was wonderful she had a major flub towards the end of Liaisons for about 15-30 seconds she remained silent starring at the audience getting teary from the humiliation, I found myself beginning to tear fee
Which pair should I see?
 Aug 1 2010, 06:22:34 PM
Peters & Stritch definitely
Is Chad Kimball ever in MEMPHIS?
 Jul 31 2010, 10:55:50 PM
Come on guys how many performances did Raul miss in Company or Patti in Gypsy?
Those were much more difficult roles, performing Being Alive and Rose's Turn 8 times a week.

karen olivo's return?
 Jul 2 2010, 09:56:49 PM
Hi I'm dying to see wss again does anyone have any idea if/when karen olivo is returning?
come fly away seating question
 Jul 2 2010, 02:27:21 PM
thanks
come fly away seating question
 Jul 2 2010, 02:06:02 PM
hi i'm looking for seats for the future and i can get third row center or seats a few rows back center. What do you guys suggest does the marquis have a high stage?
Thanks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You