News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mfaye9

Member Name: mfaye9
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SELLING: 1 Camelot Ticket for Tonight  Jun 20 2023, 02:38:34 PM

Hi everyone,

Have one Camelot ticket for this evening (6/20) that I'm looking to sell. Seat is Left Loge D107 and just trying to make back face value ($39) or best offer - have PDF ready to send.

Please PM if interested!

Into The Woods Ticket Exchange help!!  May 10 2022, 02:33:56 PM

Sent you a PM!

SELLING: 1 Darling Grenadine Ticket 3/3 Evening  Feb 24 2020, 03:01:24 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm selling one general admission ticket to Darling Grenadine next Tuesday evening, March 3 at 7:30pm. I have the PDF which I can send following payment (Venmo/Zelle/Apple Pay) and am just looking to make back what I spent, which is $30.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Looking for beta testers for Mezzanine, my new Theater Diary app  Jul 10 2019, 06:10:30 PM

benpackard said: "More excellent suggestions, thank you.

To you and any others who have mentioned your existing lists that are too long to add manually - would anyone be open to sharing their list, or at least some part of it? I'd love to see what kind of format people are using. Perhaps there's some way I can provide a basic importer to at least partially help. If you have a list and are willing to share it, you can send it to ben 'at' theater diary dot co

Looking for beta testers for Mezzanine, my new Theater Diary app  Jul 9 2019, 01:00:50 PM

This looks fantastic and I'm excited to give it a try! One question I have is whether there is any export or import functionality built in. I already have an excel database with all of the shows I've seen, theaters, etc which would be cool to import. Likewise, it would be nice to be able to maintain that separate database by exporting to it every so often while still using the app as my main entry method. Make sense? 

Merrily We Roll Along Previews (2019)  Jan 13 2019, 11:14:37 AM

I was there last night. Merrily is one of my absolute favorite shows, and I saw the Encores production along with the Boston transfer from London. So imagine my surprise when I showed up to them telling me it was 1hr 45m without an intermission, and then my extended surprise when I open the Playbill to see that they replaced “That Frank” with “Rich and Happy.”

To quote the note from Todd Haimes in the Playbill, this production “boldly incorpo

American Son Rush  Dec 26 2018, 08:58:32 AM

Has anyone done this recently? Might give it a go next week..

Extra Ticket to Broadway Blue Wave Tomorrow Night  Aug 26 2018, 01:30:36 PM
Okay now I’ll just give this away — anyone want it?
Extra Ticket to Broadway Blue Wave Tomorrow Night  Aug 25 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Hi everyone,

I bought a ticket to the Broadway Blue Wave concert tomorrow night, but can no longer attend. It was a $25 "First Two Rows" ticket, and while I'd love to make my money back I'd be happy to give it away to someone who makes a donation to Swing Left instead (amount of your choosing). Just PM me to make sure someone else hasn't claimed it already, send me proof of donation, and I can send the PDF ticket your way.

Thanks!

GETTIN' THE BAND BACK TOGETHER to Open at the Belasco in 2018  Jul 10 2018, 08:58:55 AM

Is anyone else noticing some...um...low pricing for this on Telecharge?

One Frozen Ticket on Sale for Sunday  Mar 31 2018, 09:09:15 AM
Willing to be somewhat flexible on price, but not trying to lose all my money. Make me an offer!
One Frozen Ticket on Sale for Sunday  Mar 30 2018, 10:24:13 AM
Hi everyone!

I have an extra ticket available for Frozen this Sunday. Mezz N30 and just looking to get back what I paid including fees which is $160. It’s also posted on TM, but we both avoid fees on here. Can just do a transfer of the ticket on TM.

Please PM if interested, thanks!!

DC Something Rotten tour ticket for tomorrow-Free  Feb 18 2018, 10:24:41 AM

PM sent

Palace Theatre seats  Dec 25 2017, 06:47:37 PM

LesWickedly said: "Currently deciding between Right Orch Row O Seat 2, Left Orch Row L Seat 1 and Front Mezz Row AA seat 20 or 19. The mezz seems ideal but just wondering how partial the view would be. I'm also leaning most towards the Row L seat since I like being close, but have heard those can be pretty partial too. Would love to hear some thoughts."

I sat in Orch O2 last week and it was an absolutely perfect seat. Great view and lots of leg room.

Angels Taking the Simon for 18 Weeks!  Sep 7 2017, 09:19:21 AM

So, so exciting!!

https://twitter.com/BazBam/status/905780463985463296

Play That Goes Wrong Rush  Jul 11 2017, 09:13:28 AM

It was all the way at the end of May, so there's a chance something has changed, but I was able to pick up a rush seat around 3:00 for a 7:00 curtain. Pretty good seat mid-orch on the side, if not a little partial view.

A ‘Hamlet’ With Oscar Isaac, Once Canceled, Will Run at the Public Theater  Jun 25 2017, 09:48:06 AM

Has anyone else seen this?

COME FROM AWAY Live Streaming Today?  May 28 2017, 01:43:02 PM

Wow, that's super odd, but I wouldn't complain! Is there a link or something?

The Official TDF Thread  May 6 2017, 10:32:24 AM

Has anyone seen Phantom recently? I bought a TDF seat for Thursday and I'm curious where I may end up. The most recent reports I can find are a couple years old, so I'm wondering if it's still mostly rear mezz or rear orchestra.

Next for the Walter Kerr?  May 6 2017, 10:23:42 AM

I'm not sure how much this would actually play a factor, but Angels at the National takes full advantage of the Lyttelton's huge, deep stage. I don't know if it could even fit at the Kerr without some adjustments. That being said, I am also hoping big time for a transfer in the fall.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You