News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sasquatch_223

Member Name: sasquatch_223
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Would I enjoy/understand August: Osage County?
 Oct 2 2010, 02:15:23 PM
Thanks for all the feedback, everyone, I think I WILL go see August: Osage County (either with a parent or a friend. But definitely NOT my eight-year-old sister.). I've seen a few of the company's productions and they were all fantastic, so I hope this one will be too.
 Oct 1 2010, 11:40:12 PM
Language doesn't really concern me (adults who try to keep teenagers from ever hearing the f-word are misguided—we hear much, much worse every day at school); thanks for the info!

Stupid question: how do you pronounce "osage"?

edited for random typo.

Oct 1 2010, 11:22:08 PM
Ooh yes, I'd noticed that in the Wikipedia description... I think so. I've never done it before, but I think so. I'm more concerned about the content, though...
 Oct 1 2010, 11:14:27 PM
A regional theatre near where I live is doing August: Osage County next summer. I'm sort of, maybe, interested in going to see it... it seems to be a show that's been very positively received. I'm fourteen and mostly watch/listen to musicals (Company, Guys and Dolls, and La Cage aux Folles are among my favorites—odd combination, I know) but would like to start getting into "straight" plays. Would I understand/enjoy August: Osage County? Is there anything excessively inappropriate in it? (Not tha
Live from the Lincoln Center Discussion Thread
 Aug 19 2010, 02:55:00 AM
i thought I was the only one who noticed the incredible towel toss!

Seriously, I turned to my mother and said, "Did... did you SEE that?"

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You