News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tarquin

Member Name: tarquin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

RENT at Hollywood Bowl (REVIEWS)
 Aug 9 2010, 02:28:36 PM
In re: to LizzyCurry: All I can say is that from where I was sitting on Sat. nite there was clapping and people laughing when Vanessa/Mimi was on her death bed.... i mean deathCHAIR. LOL
 Aug 9 2010, 01:39:50 PM
I was only there on Sat. night but in response to "US Asians":
I think that Nicole would be great in "Chicago". She has the looks, powerhouse voice and acting chops to pull it off. I also hope they develop roles just for her. She really stole the show. In front of 17,000 people that is no small feat. On the other hand, Vanessa, imho is not really suited for the musical stage. To me she is a mediocre talent and LA Theater deserved better.

She may be suited for "Beauty and T

Aug 7 2010, 03:59:46 PM
Nicole last night imo was a REVELATION to most people who haven't seen/heard her strut her stuff. She made Vanessa H. look like an amateur. I also predict big things for Nicole. Broadway should take heed. Glee should sign her up for next season to rival Lea!!
 Aug 7 2010, 03:39:59 PM
LOL---Here is THEATREMANIA'S review on Vanessa H. Spot on!:

"Still, the production's biggest misstep proves to be the stunt casting of High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens as the drug-addicted, sexually-experienced Mimi. Wathching Hudgens, who comes off as the most virginal stripper ever, is akin to viewing a YouTube video of a 7-year-old smutting it up to Beyonce's "Single Ladies." Moreover, her singing voice is weaker than expected. After a tepid "Light My Candle," she sounded wi

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You