News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Citygirl.grace

Citygirl.grace Profile Photo
Member Name: Citygirl.grace
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cabaret Limited Run?
 Feb 8 2014, 10:11:29 PM
Okay, sorry if I'm the only one that didn't know this, but is the new Cabaret Revival going to be a limited run? I thought it was open ended but on the RTC website it is listed as closing on August 31st, 2014. Anyone know anything about this??
A New Cinderella
 Feb 4 2014, 10:57:57 PM

McDonald, Benanti, and Borle Join NBC'S SOUND OF MUSIC
 Sep 16 2013, 04:30:40 PM
Ohhhh! Okay. Got it! I'm excited for this. Great casting!!
McDonald, Benanti, and Borle Join NBC'S SOUND OF MUSIC
 Sep 16 2013, 04:19:46 PM
Okay... sorry if this is a dumb question, but can someone explain to me exactly what this is going to be?? Is it a concert version? or is it going to be filmed live almost like a "remake" of the movie?? With sets, acting, costumes, etc...

Cinderella Replacements
 Aug 19 2013, 11:39:57 PM
Topher can still be good looking and goofy at the same time :)
Annie Rush lately
 Aug 19 2013, 10:37:56 PM
I would say a two-show day would be the best day for Rush (obviously) . I went a couple Saturday's ago and was about 40th in line and I got a GREAT seat in the orchestra. I was there at 9:30. To be totally safe on any other regular (one show) day, I would get there at about 8:30, no later than 9:00-9:15.
Cinderella Replacements
 Aug 19 2013, 10:33:34 PM
In my dream world, Patrick Wilson would replace Santino as Topher :) and then, I know this seems random but I would love to see Samantha Sturm as Cinderella. I loved her as the acrobat in Matilda!
Cases where the Film was better than the Musical.
 Jul 30 2013, 02:04:38 PM
Chicago. For sure. But, I am basing my opinion off of the current Broadway production. I also saw it with Billy Ray Cyrus, so.... that pretty much explains itself.
Miley Cyrus singing On My Own
 Jul 29 2013, 12:17:12 PM
I think this sounds good as a song for her album... but for sure not for Broadway.
Can you get playbills form the box office?
 Jul 26 2013, 07:23:14 PM
Usually they wont give them to you. I was told it was a security issue, as the don't want crazed fans/people to take playbills for free (without seeing the show), go stand at the stage door, stalking actors, get autographs and sell them.
Nathan Lane injured during The Nance tonight
 Jul 25 2013, 12:20:56 AM
Yes, I do know that this was the first time the understudy has been on.
Richard Rodgers Theatre Restoration
 Jul 23 2013, 07:56:08 PM
Glad someone pointed this out. I noticed they started renovating right after Cat on a Hot Tin Roof closed and someone thought I was crazy. Told me it was just "load out". I've been watching them do this for weeks now! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Music Box Theatre Seating
 Jul 19 2013, 05:17:11 PM
I am happy to report that I went last night at even though I had technically the worst seat, my view was still AMAZING! I love that theater. The show was absolutely STUNNING! So different than what I anticipated! But in a good way! :)
 Jul 18 2013, 04:14:49 PM
Hey Guys! I had a question. I'm seeing Pippin this week, and basically I bought the cheapest (and only available) seat in the house. I'm sitting in the very last row of the Mezzanine, all the way in the corner. Haha.. I realize this is probably the worst seat in the house, but I have heard that the Music Box is a very intimate theatre? So any one who has been there recently.. just exactly HOW bad to do you think my seat will be? :) haha
 Jul 18 2013, 04:14:48 PM
Hey Guys! I had a question. I'm seeing Pippin this week, and basically I bought the cheapest (and only available) seat in the house. I'm sitting in the very last row of the Mezzanine, all the way in the corner. Haha.. I realize this is probably the worst seat in the house, but I have heard that the Music Box is a very intimate theatre? So any one who has been there recently.. just exactly HOW bad to do you think my seat will be? :) haha
Where do sets go when a show closes?
 Jul 12 2013, 06:14:17 PM
Where do the costumes go? Anyone know?
Priscilla closing in Vegas 4 weeks early.
 Jul 6 2013, 03:26:26 PM
Wow! I lived in Vegas as well and had NO idea it was playing there!
Recent Cinderella Rush?
 Jul 5 2013, 12:18:59 AM
I think it is still in effect.
Recent Cinderella Rush?
 Jul 4 2013, 02:00:02 PM
Great! Thanks for all the info guys! It's really helped! :)
Recent Cinderella Rush?
 Jul 3 2013, 11:39:23 PM
Has anyone done the Cinderella rush recently? What was it like? I want to rush it during the week next week. If I get there around 9:30am what do you think my chances are? I know its slowed down a bit and was wondering if anyone has done it recently?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You