News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dragonlp86

dragonlp86 Profile Photo
Member Name: dragonlp86
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread  Oct 20 2014, 12:57:16 AM
I have two windowcards I'm looking to sell. One of them is a Book of Mormon windowcard signed by the original cast. The other is a Next to Normal windowcard signed by the entire closing cast, minus the Diana understudy. Send a message with an offer if you're interested and we'll see what we work out!
The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread  Jun 26 2012, 05:55:01 PM
Still trying to sell some of my windowcards since money is reaally tight for me this month. I hate to part with them, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

If you're interested, please message me an offer and we'll work something out.

The Book of Mormon (signed by the OBC)
In the Heights (signed by OBC; some damage but way less visible in the frame)
Memphis (signed by OBC)
[title of show] (signed by OBC)
Catch Me If You Can (signed by OBC)
Sunday in the Park

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread  Jun 9 2012, 12:13:17 PM
Still have the windowcards, and I have a few signed Playbills too (and unsigned). If anyone is looking for something in particular (2008-2011 mostly) I can take a look and see if I have it!
The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread  Jun 4 2012, 02:22:36 PM

Is anyone looking to give away playbills?  May 25 2012, 11:08:36 AM
I might have a spare Book of Mormon Playbill from when I saw it last year. I'd have to double-check.
playbills  May 19 2012, 10:20:36 PM
Due to some financial issues, I've decided to see if I can't sell some of my windowcards, signed or unsigned. I don't have prices in mind, so I'll welcome offers (though I do have a pretty good idea how much some are worth, so no low-balling please). I also have some programs. Windowcards would come with the frames since I'd have no use for them without the cards.

PROGRAMS
Company (Revival)
The Addams Family
La Cage Aux Folles (Revival)
Memphis
Promises, Promises

Young Frankenstein  May 19 2012, 10:15:42 PM
I ignored the reviews and was able to see the tour when it made a stop in Houston. This was before they scaled it back big-time, so all of the big set pieces were still there. And I enjoyed the show quite a bit. Was it perfect? Heck no. But it was a fun couple of hours to spend in the theatre.
The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread  Nov 28 2011, 04:46:42 PM
I still have the following programs if anyone is interested in them:
Programs:
Company (Revival)
The Addams Family
La Cage Aux Folles (Revival)
Memphis
Promises, Promises (Revival)
Next to Normal
Catch Me If You Can
Priscilla Queen of the Desert
Rain on Broadway
In the Heights
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (Revival)

I also have windowcards signed by the OBC of [title of show] and Catch Me If You can if anyone is interest

A musical or play you disliked the first time, but now like/love?  Nov 21 2011, 11:39:35 PM
In the Heights, when I had only heard the recording. Now it's one of my favourites.

Also, Sweeney Todd.

I've Never Seen Wicked ever -- need advice  Nov 21 2011, 11:38:23 PM
I saw the show when the tour stopped in New Orleans, and we got Donna Vivino as our Elphaba. She was absolutely amazing. My friend (who was a DIEHARD fan of the original cast because of the recording) was amazed as well. And no, it's not the best show ever, by any means. But an enjoyable, fun night at the theatre? Yes, it is.
The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread  Oct 28 2011, 09:24:12 PM
I still have those programs and some Playbills if anyone is interested!
The Addams Family- Tampa Review  Oct 25 2011, 06:56:44 PM
The actors playing Gomez and Morticia MADE the show for me. They were both SO good in the roles.
The Book of Mormon average ticket price: $153.89!  Oct 25 2011, 06:55:28 PM
I paid about $90 for my ticket, and I still don't regret it a single bit.
National Tour Playbills  Oct 24 2011, 06:34:50 PM
The Mahalia Jackson in New Orleans does.
How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying Stage Door  Oct 23 2011, 09:30:05 PM
"Sometimes when I went John Larroquette and Christopher Hanke came out.. so they aren't with the BCEFA?"

I would imagine it's because the BCEFA knows they can get a LOT of money for stuff signed by Daniel. So he doesn't come out and sign, that's fewer signed items out there.

Closing Night Playbills?  Oct 23 2011, 08:42:41 PM
My In the Heights closing night Playbill has a sticker. The one I got at Next to Normal's closing night? Nothing.
BWW TV: HOCKADOO! Sneak Peek - Adam Pascal Sings MEMPHIS!  Oct 22 2011, 02:37:41 PM
I might be one of the only ones who is not a fan. At least of this particular performance; I'll give him time to get into the role.
What possessed CTG to tryout Bring it On The Musical???  Oct 22 2011, 02:26:44 PM
It's easy to bash something you know nothing about and haven't seen. Given the creative team behind Bring It On, I'm at least willing to give the show a chance.
Addams Family Tour Set Design  Oct 22 2011, 02:23:59 PM
All in all, I really enjoyed it WAY more than I did when I saw it on Broadway. I saw it in New Orleans, so I'm sure they're doing some tweaking even still. But I'd be happy to answer any other questions you'd have on it!
Addams Family Tour Set Design  Oct 22 2011, 01:17:48 PM
I don't remember seeing the plant at all.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You