News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SweeneyTodd101

SweeneyTodd101 Profile Photo
Member Name: SweeneyTodd101
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sweeney Todd at ITF
 Feb 1 2005, 10:23:15 PM
Exciting!!!! That's amazing! A highschool doing Sweeney and making it to the mainstages in Nebraska? You guy smust be pretty amazing. I think I'm going to come see that!
What Shows Truly Deserve Another Chance?
 Feb 1 2005, 10:12:05 PM
"Parade" What an amazing story with so much to say to people out there. Fanominal. Really deserving of another run. A successful one at that!
re: Any suggestions...
 Jan 15 2005, 04:59:48 PM
You might want to consider a song from the show "Violet." The title suits your description. It should fit comfortably with you. Another pointer, be careful not to do something too up to date. Trust me, nobody wants to hear "Still Hurting" from Last Five Years or "I'm Not Afraid of Anything" from Songs for a New World again. Chances are, they've heard it 18 times prior to your audition. Do something original that nobody else is planning on doing. Chances are it will stay fresh in their min
Sweeney Todd opened in a high school...unbelieveable!
 Jan 15 2005, 04:50:54 PM
I got a chance to go see "Sweeney Todd" at Bradford High School in Kenosha Wisconsin and it blew me away. I have never seen a production of Sweeney Todd like this one. The set was based off a bird painting (symbolizing the conflict that lies in the story with the character of "Johanna") by Picasso and the every lead character as well as the chorus were just powerhouse voices (and the acting was a definate equal). This director really knows what shes doing. If you get a chance to get to Kenos
George Hearn in Wicked?
 Dec 14 2004, 09:59:38 AM
What is going on with George Hearn in Wicked? Isn't that supposed to be a tenor role? I mean, not saying you can't get the same quality you can of a tenor from a baritone, but isn't the wizard supposed to be all "meek and mild" like? What do you think?
Sweeney Todd in a HIGH SCHOOL?!
 Dec 14 2004, 09:43:18 AM
Bradford High School in Wisconsin is opening a production of Sweeney Todd on January 13th of 2005. The group is making attempts to take the show to the International Thespain Festival in Lincoln, Nebraska. Is it possible for a highschool to handle what is considered to be the most amazing works of Stephen Sondheim and possibly the best composition for the musical theater stage of the 21st century? These must be pretty amazing kids. What do you think?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You