News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for THEATRICAL100

Member Name: THEATRICAL100
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Note to anyone looking long for at getting a ticket to Hello, Dolly! with Donna  Jun 3 2017, 08:56:58 PM

Should have clarified - ticket is in the Mezz. 

Note to anyone looking long for at getting a ticket to Hello, Dolly! with Donna  Jun 3 2017, 02:45:32 PM

Hey y'all. So I bought a ticket to see Dolly with Donna on August 15th at 7PM, thinking it was for August 29th. I won't get back to the city until the 28th, and won't be able to see the show that day. TodayTix will only give me a credit if someone else buys the ticket on that day. So, basically, the next person that buys a ticket for August 15th at 7PM in the section rows G-J, I will get a credit back so I can get a ticket to a show I can attend. If anyone is looking at getting a

TodayTix has discount tickets for Donna Murphy in Dolly  May 25 2017, 10:00:33 PM

Friends --- I was an idiot and bought a ticket to the week before I could go. My ticket is for August 15th.  TodayTix won't do refunds, but they told me they will relist my ticket. So the next person to buy a ticket to that show will snap up mine and I'll get a credit back so I can buy a ticket to the correct show. If anyone's on the fence... this is me urging you to buy a ticket. For August 15th. Please. I'm begging. 

Watching Thanksgiving Performances  Nov 14 2016, 08:17:28 PM

Where's the best place/strategy to see the performances at the parade? TIA! 

SOR Now Offers Student Tix  Oct 17 2016, 06:48:33 PM

Has anyone taken advantage of these seats yet? Where are they located? 

Piano Lounges/etc  Oct 16 2016, 07:37:08 PM

Hey everyone! 

As a college student studying theatre, sometimes we just wanna belt with great accompaniment. I have a friend coming into town that I want to take somewhere to sing at a piano lounge or event on a Saturday/Sunday. As college students, we're both 18/19 and obviously need to go somewhere that isn't strictly for 21+, and preferably where someone can play for us. I googled around a lot, but a lot of places look like they're promoting pre-determ

Matilda Rush  Feb 13 2016, 06:13:18 PM

Hi all. I know Matilda's rush policy is moderately new as they stuck to a lotto for the first year or so. Has anyone tried it lately? Any luck closer to curtain? 

BEAUTIFUL Rush Lately  Feb 12 2016, 06:11:23 PM

Hi all. Has anyone rushed BEAUTIFUL lately? I know it's Tue-Thu only (is this still the rule),  but has anyone had any luck getting rush closer to curtain?  Thanks. 

Theatre & Arts Scholarships  Aug 23 2015, 10:22:50 PM

Hi all! I'm a HS Senior, and I've been scouring every corner of the internet for scholarships. 

Does anyone know of any generalized theatre AND art scholarships? Most I've found are for specific schools, and as I'm applying out of state, those aren't as helpful. Thanks all. 

Theatre Things in NYC  Jul 31 2015, 08:08:43 PM

APART from theatre itself (or Broadway or Off-Broadway), what are some museums, stores and attractions you'd recommend that would interest someone that loves theatre? THANKS! 

Matilda doing Lotto Loser?  Jul 24 2015, 12:16:12 AM

last summer, Matilda offered lotto loser seats a few times. Has anyone had any luck with this? How has the lottery been in general this summer? Thanks all. 

IF/THEN  Dec 16 2014, 02:54:41 PM
But theatre shouldn't be something where someone has to do homework before or after. I knew exactly what the show was like and still got lost while actively trying to understand the plot.
IF/THEN  Dec 16 2014, 02:16:13 PM
Boy, this is a story. I appreciated Idina ever since RENT, but was never a "mega fan". IF/THEN is truly Idina's show and I really can't see anyone else headlining the show for a while (Jackie IS great, though). Idina's voice becomes a character in the show -- so distinct and iconic. I loved her after the show. For the record, I really didn't like the show when I was watching it... disliked greatly might be a good choice of words. I thought(and still think) that the Liz/Beth divide makes no sense
Current national tour of Mamma Mia  Oct 23 2014, 02:16:15 PM
The tour came back to Detroit last week. The lack of promotion for the show was apparent -- the house was pretty empty, especially Sunday night.

My biggest problem was the set - I wasn't expecting sweeping scenery or anything, but the two "walls" and a few tables were disappointing. Especially during the first few numbers, the cast seemed to cling as far back upstage as possible.

Sophie was good. Passionate but still finding her footing. Donna was great up until Winner. Dads

Current national tour of Mamma Mia  Oct 23 2014, 02:16:15 PM
The tour came back to Detroit last week. The lack of promotion for the show was apparent -- the house was pretty empty, especially Sunday night.

My biggest problem was the set - I wasn't expecting sweeping scenery or anything, but the two "walls" and a few tables were disappointing. Especially during the first few numbers, the cast seemed to cling as far back upstage as possible.

Sophie was good. Passionate but still finding her footing. Donna was great up until Winner. Dads

Cinderella on tour.  Oct 23 2014, 02:11:47 PM
and, ugh -- I love He Was Tall and the clever transformation back to her rags.
Cinderella on tour.  Oct 23 2014, 02:11:46 PM
and, ugh -- I love He Was Tall and the clever transformation back to her rags.
Cinderella on tour.  Oct 23 2014, 02:05:25 PM
Do you mind expanding on the transformation dress? I'm so curious as to any other way they might effectively stage it.
CINDERELLA Tour  Oct 23 2014, 11:34:07 AM
Has anyone seen the tour yet? Judging from instagram pictures, the set seems mostly intact. Would love to hear about the new Stepsisters and entire physical production.
Has anybody seen the new Annie tour?  Oct 15 2014, 02:58:06 PM
Aggie is truly trying... she was on the 30th tour and has done it regionally. Great voice but comedic timing was a little off. Faith Prince owned Aggie.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You