News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for n2nforever<3

n2nforever<3 Profile Photo
Member Name: n2nforever<3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MY NEXT TO NORMAL NATIONAL TOUR REVIEW
 Jan 1 2011, 09:51:14 PM
oops! I was scanning through my program and din't pay attention hahah
MY NEXT TO NORMAL NATIONAL TOUR REVIEW
 Jan 1 2011, 09:45:20 PM
Hey all! I was lucky enough to catch n2n this thursday matinee at the ahmanson. It was for my birthday, so a past actor friend of mine hooked me up with house seats from alice ripley. I was in row M center orch. I thought the show was pretty much identical to broadway. Maybe a few changes here and there, but not many. The set looked exactly the same, and I didn't feel like the large theatre engulfed the set. As for the actors:

We had no understudies!!

Alice Ripley(diana): B

Musicals That Never Made It To Broadway
 Dec 12 2010, 01:07:11 PM
WHISPER HOUSE

I personally saw it 4 times and was in love with it, but many didn't feel as I did about the piece..

next to normal tour anyone see it?
 Dec 9 2010, 06:01:10 PM
A friend of mine is very good friends with alice ripley, and alice just confirmed that I would be getting house seats for my birthday! I'm seeing it on dec. 30th, i'll let you all know how it is.
Patti Lupone in Fela, apparently
 Nov 22 2010, 10:50:08 PM
@darquegk and don't forget about her one women show that opens right after in the heights closes, "Piranhas On the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown".....

I'm betting she'll get a tony for that one

AHANSON THEATRE L.A. help please
 Nov 18 2010, 07:17:22 PM
Yeah I think i'll go for the second row seats and hope for the best
You Choose: Any Revival of Any Musical
 Nov 18 2010, 03:02:19 PM
Next to Normal that opens on January 18th, 2011
 Nov 17 2010, 12:45:51 PM
Do you think more seats will be released? I think it would be better to see alice's expressions up close vs. back of the theatre. I don't think i'll mind looking up, and from what I remember, there was hardly any action on the third level, and on the second level just a handful of scenes.
 Nov 16 2010, 11:03:44 PM
hey everyone, I know that the board is mostly for new york, but I have a question about the Ahmanson Theatre in l.a.. I'm about to buy tickets to next to normal, and they have second row seats open, but then the next available seats are way back in row Q. Has anyone sat in front before? I know n2n is better from a far away perspective, but I was wondering how great these seats are. R they still available for a reason?

Thanks so much

Women on the Verge @ tkts???
 Oct 4 2010, 09:36:17 PM
capnhook: previews start tomorrow, hence tomoroow is in this week.
jeff: that's what i figured, oh well, i'll have to see patti some other time....

Women on the Verge @ tkts???
 Oct 4 2010, 09:23:27 PM
Does anyone know if women on the verge will be at tkts this week? I would love to see the show saturday mat. but I know its selling really well. Anyone know if there's a chance it will be on sale there?
Little Miss Sunshine: The Musical... casting thoughts?
 Oct 1 2010, 02:24:17 PM
My friend has an audition on monday for one of the pagent girls. I live in san diego and I would DIE if sherri was in it. I would see the show 5 times, and i think she would be a big selling point for the show.
Opinions on shows being 'innapropriate' for kids
 Sep 17 2010, 01:50:00 PM
I'm 15 and I saw Avenue Q and Spring Awakening when I was 10. Coming from a ten year old's perspective, I loved it. Although some of the content flew over my head at that time, I laughed in Avenue Q and I cried a few tears in Spring Awakening. The sex on stage in spring awakening didn't bother me at all. I think it would be so much better to learn about that stuff in a play or musical vs. some lame classroom movie. I think parents need to just, let it be and take their kids to see questionable s
Mat. show to see???
 Sep 17 2010, 12:58:06 AM
PopAria- Mary Poppins looks disgusting and i have no need for seeing that. I already saw in the heights last year and it was a total let down. And bwayphreak: thany you! Ireally enjoyed it when i saw it and definitely wouldn't mind seeing it again.
Mat. show to see???
 Sep 17 2010, 12:45:23 AM
I'm going to NYC in oct, and i've already got my tickets for the addams family, billy elliot, promises, pormises, and next to normal but I still have room to see one more show.
Here's my options:
-jersey boys ( already seen it but my mom wants to see it)
-memphis (saw the pre broadway try out but it could be fun to see what's changed's changed)
-phantom (seen it but ya can't get enough phantom
-west side story( its coming on national tour but don't know if its worth it to see

Jackie Hoffman's Video Blog
 Sep 17 2010, 12:34:47 AM
I'm the one who gave her the two dollars! It made my LIFE when she read my fan letter.I'll be meeting her at the stage door oct.6th!
'Promises, Promises' or 'The Addams Family'
 Sep 17 2010, 12:30:44 AM
If you've got the time, see both! Kristin and Sean are soooo wonderful in Promises, but the addams faMILY (NO MATTER WHAT THE REVIEWS SAY) will make a fun night out at the theatre.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You