News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for contraseraph

Member Name: contraseraph
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

student rush... for someone that's not a student?
 Jul 19 2011, 08:01:14 PM
thanks!
student rush... for someone that's not a student?
 Jul 19 2011, 12:13:23 PM
i know this sounds a little odd, but my mom and i want to go see master class and i saw that they do student rush as well as the 30 under 30 (or whatever it's called) program. but unfortunately my mother is neither a)a student or b)30 and under.

but for rush, it's up to two per person. sooo i was wondering if i could buy both of the tickets and sneak my mom in? does this work? or totally stupid idea...

Has anyone seen PICKED at the Vineyard Theater?
 Apr 24 2011, 12:48:18 PM
bump.

i actually saw picked last night and was extremely intrigued.

to the people who haven't seen it yet- to be blunt, yes it's not the best. not my favorite. the acting could be better. BUT like someone else commented, this isn't for everyone. if you're looking for a feel-good, lots of laughs, exciting time, don't come here. but if you're just willing to come with an curious open mind, come. support new playwrights.

that sounds really weird but that's what i did, and

championship season- discount/rush tix
 Feb 18 2011, 12:35:08 PM
bump.

it helps when you actually read my post. thanks.

championship season- discount/rush tix
 Feb 18 2011, 01:19:30 AM
(my bad if there's already a thread like this)

really like to check out this play. anyone know if they are doing some kinda of rush for this? thanks!

getting student rush tickets hour/half hr. before curtain
 Oct 13 2010, 03:32:06 AM
just a quick question.
i heard of my friend doing this once (i THINK this was what she was doing.) she basically went around with a friend "theatre hopping" and just asked around if there were any rush tickets left for that night i guess like around 7ish or so. and it might work, might not. (just to clarify, for b'way)

so i was wondering, is this more common that i actually think it is? or is it just a complete no-no.

thanks in advance!

rOcKS @ 'Angels in America'
 Sep 20 2010, 02:29:40 AM
(pretty much just made an account now to post here...haha)

i am in love with this production. simple as that. i only saw part II (definitely going to try and waitlist part I) but there are really no words to describe how i felt when the show ended. i was overcome with emotion.
althought quinto really really suprised me with his spectacular performance (hell, everyone was amazing. but i did have some trouble understanding frank wood. but in a way i kinda loved that part too.) i real

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You