News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Justice

Justice Profile Photo
Member Name: Justice
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: There's nothing to say about me that won't be said in a posted message

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: WICKED Lottery in March?  Mar 4 2007, 04:57:24 AM
The matinee won't sell out for DC....try Wicked, and since TKTS is only a few blocks away, you shouldn't have that hard of a time getting DC tix...
re: Passion's Score?  Mar 4 2007, 04:18:24 AM
Forgive my ignorance...but isn't it a cast recording and not a score? Isn't a score music, much like that of an "underscore"...or more or less the written sheet music?
re: Jennifer Holliday on CBS This morning  Feb 27 2007, 07:30:41 PM
I am responding to someone earlier calling Jennifer Holiday a notoriuos bitch...Actually, having been in contact with one of the crew members of Chicago, i heard quite the opposite. She was actually a very sweet person. The only problem really that she is known for in the Broadway business is that she has poor time management. Other than that, she's actaully not difficult nor mean to her fellow cast members...

Bebe Newirth on the other hand is a completely different story...

re: Rude People At The Theater! *gasp*  Feb 25 2007, 01:15:49 AM
1 Miss Saigon - Act 2 starts and a man actually answers his ringing cellphone.
2. Man of La Mancha revival - matinee - someone actually pulls out Chinese food from a plastic bag and begins eating it.
3. The Color Purple - some lady behind me pulls out food for her kids, as they ate dinner...and then she had the nerve to talk through it all..."Ooh, I don't remember that in the movie."

Neil Simon mentions these kind of people in "45 Seconds from Broadway"...

re: Where is BLACK BROADWAY these days?  Feb 24 2007, 03:17:52 AM
deleted post

re: Understudies you wish you saw!  Feb 24 2007, 03:13:26 AM
Karen Mason in Sunset Boulevard...although I never would have paid to see Sunset Boulevard.
re: What Patti LuPone Really Thought of Madonna's 'Evita' movie....  Aug 12 2006, 05:46:40 PM
Patti's just bitter

and I'm sure when they film Sunset Boulevard (God forbid!) she won't be seeing that, either...

AND
Patti has more bitterness towards Webber than Madonna, which is probably why she hasn't seen the movie.

re: Saycon Sengbloh to replace Eden Espinosa  Aug 12 2006, 05:44:22 PM
Anika Noni Rose would make a great Elphaba
re: Casting From Hell  Aug 12 2006, 05:43:46 PM
Ethel Merman as Elphaba
Ethel Merman as Roxie Hart

re: Casting From Hell  Aug 12 2006, 05:21:58 PM
Charlotte D'Amboise in anything
Karen Ziemba in anything

re: Casting From Hell  Aug 12 2006, 05:04:08 PM
Harvey as Julian Marsh
re: Casting From Hell  Aug 12 2006, 05:00:03 PM
Harvey as the Beast in B&B
re: Evita on Broadway?  Aug 12 2006, 04:59:28 PM
Sherie Rene Scott would be a good Eva Peron...since she doesn't speak, we won't know that she's soft-spoken
re: What Patti LuPone Really Thought of Madonna's 'Evita' movie....  Aug 12 2006, 04:56:59 PM
I've seen both the stage and the film, and to me, they are equally just as good. The stage show has moments that, of course, cannot be captured on film, and vice versa. Personaly, i think Madonna was good, although she did not come off with the strength and power that the real Eva did. She actually played her a little bit weak - even still, this is one of her better movies. I thought the cinematography and costumes were also brilliant. Of course, I was lucky enough to see this on a Ginormous scr
re: Casting From Hell  Aug 12 2006, 04:51:55 PM
Amen Betty!!!
He would be PERFECT for that role!!!!

But

Harvey as the wizard in Wicked...I think not...

re: Scared about Mimi as Fantine?  Aug 12 2006, 04:49:06 PM
I have heard some REALLY bad Fantine's in the past (including the Australian chick on the Complete Cast Recording)
This role is different for Daphne, and to be honest I would have NO desire to see this production if she wasn't in it. I was a little miffed when I found out she was playing Fantine, because now I have to save up a crapload of money and fly to NYC to see it.
I love her and everything she does, and even if she sounds bad, she's still a joy to watch on stage. She was amazing i

re: Casting From Hell  Aug 12 2006, 04:44:30 PM
Has happened:
Bernadette Peters as Mama Rose
Drew Lachey as Mark
Patti Lupone as Mrs. Lovett (Sorry, but Patti plays "Patti" in everything...where are her characterizations???)

re: Dreamgirls screening in San Diego  Aug 12 2006, 06:11:54 AM
Wait a minute...

They cut "Ain't No PArty?????????

I was so looking forward to Anika singing that!

Dammit!!!

I love Loretta Devine's version and all (because I LOVE me some Loretta Devine), but I wanna hear it sung different (and not straining like Heather Headley's horrid rendition)

Oh well...

re: Chorus Line casting  Aug 11 2006, 06:35:12 PM
bump
re: Hilarious Comments Overheard By Tourists and Audience Members  Aug 9 2006, 11:54:41 PM
Walking past the Viacom studios, where all the teens are standing outside preparing for TRL, in the middle of the afternoon, mind you, a man turns to his family and says:

"Oh look, this must be where they film The Today Show"

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You