News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for breathyfemalevocal

Member Name: breathyfemalevocal
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Selling 1 Tix for Emily Skinner 8PM Tonight, 12/31, in Richmond VA  Dec 31 2016, 03:19:48 PM

Car trouble made me turn back home, so I'm selling best offer for my $45 ticket to see the Great! EMILY SKINNER in her sold-out  8PM New Year's Eve show at Richmond, Virginia's  Richmond Triangle Players (RTP). What a chance to witness her magnificence in an amazingly intimate setting of only 80 seats. I've shed tears already. My loss is your gain. Anyone in the Richmond or D.C. area (1 1/2 hrs away) interested?

Call me or text at 919-five nine nine-

Saddest Bway Performances  May 25 2016, 12:41:37 AM

Many good sad moments in the theater have already been mentioned, but my saddest, being overwhelmed with sobs for over 15 minutes (through the ending and sitting, hugging strangers after final curtain) was the recent revival of Larry Kramer's The Normal Heart. So much of it is devastating, particularly because of it real and recent history, but the final scenes between John Benjamin Hickey and Joe Mantello, as Hickey's character is deteriorating and Mantello does all he can to care fo

Tony-Worthy replacement performances?  Apr 29 2016, 01:53:34 AM

I agree with Marin Mazzie in N2N. She was mesmerizing and profound. Pretty much equal to Alice, who so deserved her Tony.

I would add Bernadette Peters in the revival of A Little Night Music. I really wish she had played Desiree from the start and been on the cast recording. The night I saw her performance  from front row center mezz at the Walter Kerr I knew immediately it would stay with me forever, and so it has.

Cast Recordings And Related CDs/DVDs For Sale At Bargain Prices!!!  Mar 30 2016, 11:37:39 AM

Moving and selling many cast recordings, soundtracks, star albums and a few stage-related dvds. I'll probably add a few more soon. Email me (amaready@hotmail.com) if you are interested in any. Shipping of $3.99 total for items 1-10 and an additional $1.50 shipping for each additional 1-10 items. I've listed condition and price individually for each listing. All discs listed, including all listed with scratches, play fine with no skipping. I just want to err on the side of caution in describing what you are getting. Most scratches are shallow and minimal in nature. 

DVDS  ($3.50 each)

*-SOLD!-1776 (1972 film, brand new & never played, case is partially sealed)William Daniels, John Cullum, Ken Howard

*Stephen Sondheim’s Putting It Together: A Musical Review (Carol Burnett, John Barrowman, George Hearn, etc.)

*A Raisin In The Sun (2008 TV Movie) Phylicia Rashad, Audra McDonald

*Disney Presents The Lion King: The Wait Is Over! (“exciting sneak peak dvd”, several minutes of theater highlights)

CAST RECORDINGS 

*42nd Street: The New Broadway Cast Recording (Revival)$1-minor scratches

*Annie (OBC)$1-scratches

*Annie (You Sing Annie, complete song versions followed by background tracks 2 cds)$8-scratches

*Avenue Q (OBC, 2 copies)$2.50 each copy

*Barry Manilow: Live On Broadway$1

*Big River (OBC)$2-minor scratches

*Billy Elliot The Musical (new & unopened in plastic wrap, 2 cds includes bonus Elton John disc with three songs) (OBC)$4

*The Boy Friend (OCR)$2-minor scratches

*The Capeman, Songs From (Paul Simon)$3

*-SOLD!-Carousel (1994 Broadway Revival)Audra McDonald$1-scratches

*A Chorus Line (OBC, digitally remastered)$2

*A Chorus Line: The New Broadway Cast Recording (Revival)$1.50

*City of Angels (OBC)$1

*Company (OBC, digitally remastered)$3

*Damn Yankees (OBC) Gwen Verdon$3-minor scratches

*The Drowsy Chaperone (OBC, unopened, remains in plastic wrap)$3.50

*Elaine Stritch At Liberty$2-scratches

*Falsettoland (OCR)$1

*-SOLD!-Fiddler On the Roof (OBC) Zero Mostel$2-scratches

*Finian’s Rainbow (“Original Cast of the 1960 Broadway Production&rdquo

*Follies (OBC)$1.50

*Fosse (OBC)$1-scratches

*Gypsy: A Musical Fable (OBC, digitally remastered))Merman$1-minor scratches

*Hairspray (OBC)$1.50-very minor scratches

*-SOLD!-Kiss Me Kate: The New Broadway Cast Recording (2000 Revival)Mazzie, Stokes Mitchell$2

*Legally Blonde (OBC)$2.50-minor scratches

*Les Miserables (OBC) (2 discs) Colm Wilkinson, Terrence Mann, Randy Graff,$3

*The Life (OBC)$1

*The Light In the Piazza (OBC)$2.50

*A Little Night Music (OBC)$2-minor scratching

*Marie Christine (OBC) Audra McDonald$2

*Movin’ Out (OBC)$1-minor scratches

*On A Clear Day You Can See Forever (OBC)$1

*Pal Joey: The Broadway Musical Series (“Featuring Members From The Broadway Revival Cast)new, unopened$1

*Ragtime: The Musical (OBC, 2 discs)$2-scratches on one disc

*RENT (OBC, 2 discs)$1.50-scratches

*The Secret Garden (OBC)$1.50-minor scratches

*Show Boat (“Broadway Show Album, as heard on opening night, Ziegfeld Theatre, 1927&rdquo$1-minor scratches

*Sondheim: A Celebration at Carnegie Hall (HIGHLIGHTS)$1-minor scratches

*Songs For a New World (OCR)$1-minor scratches

*South Pacific (“with original Broadway cast&rdquo Martin, Pinza$2

*Thoroughly Modern Millie (OBC) $2-very minor scratches

MUSICAL THEATER STARS

*Julie Andrews: Broadway, The Music of Richard Rodgers$2

*Laurie Beechman: Listen To My Heart$2-scratches

*One Hand One Heart: Bernstein’s Greatest Love Songs(Tyne Daly, David Garrison, Rebecca Luker, etc)$1.50

*Diahann Carroll: A Tribute To Ethel Waters$2.50

*Kristin Chenoweth: Let Yourself Go$2-minor scratches

*Michael Crawford’s Favorite Love Songs$1

*Lea DeLaria: Play It Cool$1-minor scratches

*-SOLD!-Classic Disney Volume 1 (60 Years of Musical Magic)$1-scratches

*-SOLD!-Classic Disney Volume 2 (60 Years of Musical Magic)$1-scratches

*Disney’s Ultimate Swashbuckler 10-Song CD Collection (limited edition)$1

*Linda Eder: And So Much More$1-minor scratches

*Linda Eder: Broadway My Way$1

*Linda Eder: It’s Time$1

*Peter Gallagher: 7 Days In Memphis$1-minor scratches

*Michael Feinstein: Pure Gershwin$1

*Gershwin Plays Gershwin: The Piano Roles (new and unopened)$3

*Gershwin Fantasy: Joshua Bell, John Williams & The London Symphony$1-scratches

*Fascinatin’ Rhythm: Capitol Sings George Gershwin (Peggy Lee, Liza Minnelli, Judy Garland, etc.)$1-minor scratches

*‘S Wonderful: George Gershwin (“including show and film songs form 20s & 30s, Astaire, Vaughan, etc.)$1

*‘S Wonderful: The Gershwin Songbook (Verve; Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald, Betty Carter, etc.)$1

*Jeff Harnar Sings The 1959 Broadway Songbook$3

*Capathia Jenkins & Louis Rosen: South Side Stories(new and unopened)$2

*Ute Lemper: But One Day…$1-minor scratches

*Audra McDonald: How Glory Goes$2

*Liza Minnelli: Liza Live From Radio City Music Hall$2

*Liza Minnelli: Say Liza$1.50

*Anthony Newley, The Best of $1-minor scratches

*Donny Osmond: This Is The Moment(broadway tunes)$1

*Mandy Patinkin: Mamaloshen$1-minor scratches

*-SOLD!-Cole Porter: Great American Songwriters (Rosemary Clooney, Eartha Kitt, Ethel Merman, Sinatra, etc.)$1-minor scratches

*Cole Porter: De-Lovely CD1 (Lena Horne, Eartha Kitt, Garland & Kelly, Peggy Lee, Porter himself, etc.)$1

*Cole Porter: American Legends (Porter, Astaire, Kitt, Merman, Dinah Shore, Garland & Kelly)$1

*The Great American Composers: Cole Porter(2 cds, Kaye Ballard, Mary Martin, Patricia Morison, Judy Holliday))$2.50

*Kyle Riabko: Before I Speak$2

*Legends of Broadway: Chita Rivera$2.50-minor scratches

*Bobby Short: Late Night At the Café Carlyle$1-minor short

*Barbra Streisand: Higher Ground$1

*Barbra Streisand: Love Is The Answer$1

*Barbra Streisand: The Movie Album$1

*Barbra Streisand: Back To Broadway$1

*Barbra Streisand: The Broadway Album$1

*Barbra Streisand: One Voice (new and unopened)$2

*Andrew Lloyd Webber: Love Songs (featuring “Stars of the London Stage&rdquo$1-scratches

*Rachel York: Let’s Fall In Love,$2

*Stars On Broadway: Never Alone (Shoshana Bean, Christiane Noll, Capathia Jenkins,etc., new and unopened)$2

*Together With Music: Noel Coward and Mary Martin (“archive recording of…entire television broadcast&rdquo$3

*Celebrate Broadway Volume One: Sing Happy!$1

*70 Years of Broadway: 1924-1935 (new and unopened)$1

*70 Years of Broadway: 1935-1952(new and unopened)$1

*70 Years of Broadway: 1966-1976$1

*70 Years of Broadway: 1980-1991$1

*You Can Name That Tune: 50 Beloved Hits of Broadway TND-1$1

Y*ou Can Name That Tune: 50 Beloved Hits of Broadway TND-2$1

SOUNDTRACKS FROM MOVIES AND TV 

*Almodovar: The Songs Of His Hits,$1

*Androcles & The Lion(TV Special)Noel Coward, John Cullum, Brian Bedford, Music/Lyrics by Richard Rodgers,$2-scratches

*Boys On The Side,$1

*Cabaret (Liza Minnelli and Joel Grey)$1-minor scratches

*De-Lovely,$1

*Fame,$1-minor scratches

*Walt Disney’s Fantasia (2cds in separate cases),$3

*Walt Disney Fantasia 2000,$3

*Felicity (TV Series)$1

*The Great Gatsby (2013 film, new and unopened)$4

*Grey’s Anatomy Original Soundtrack 3 (TV Series)$1-minor scratches

*Gypsy (TV Special Starring Bette Midler)$2-minor scratches

*Walt Disney’s The Jungle Book,$2

*Korngold: Hollywood Songbook (Steven Kimbrough)$2.50

*Love Actually,$1

*Mad About You (TV Series),$1

*Priscilla: Queen of the Desert,$1-scratches

*Reality Bites,$1

*Carole King’s “Really Rosie” (from animated TV musical)$5

*-SOLD!-Sister Act$1-scratches

*The Sound of Music,$1.50

*Top Hat: Music From the Films of Astaire & Rogers (Henry Mancini)$1-minor scratch

*Twin Peaks (TV Series, German import)$3

*The Wizard of Oz (“original cast album”, film)$2

Selling 1 Ticket to Gross Indecency reading 10/5  Oct 5 2015, 04:15:25 PM

last bump

Responded to two emails but no return response. I hate for this to go unused.

Selling 1 Ticket to Gross Indecency reading 10/5  Oct 5 2015, 10:25:38 AM

--bump

TONIGHT $40 1 Ticket to Gross Indecency reading 10/5  Oct 2 2015, 03:38:40 PM

REDUCED TO $40. Tonight! 10/5, Tectonic Theater Project's all-star benefit reading of Gross Indecency: The Three Trials of Oscar Wilde at Gerald Lynch Theater, 524 W. 59 St. Can't make it into town. 1 mezz seat for cost paid, $58 (includes fees.) Will call ticket will be switched to your name. Payment via paypal. Contact me if interested.

Who would you want as your broadway best friends?  Mar 6 2015, 04:00:00 AM
So difficult to limit to 10...

Gavin Creel
Jonathan Groff
Jackie Hoffman
Kyle Dean Massey
Gavin Creel
Celia Kenan-Bolger
Jan Maxwell
Audra McDonald
Steven Pasquale
Donna Murphy
Charlie Williams
Santino Fontana
Gavin Creel
Tyne Daly
Taylor Trensch
Jeremy Jordan
Mary Louise Wilson
Bobby Steggert
Cheyenne Jackson
Judith Light
Norm Lewis
Kelli O'Hara
Charles Busch
Josh Lamon
Brandon Rubendall
SIDE SHOW at Kennedy Center  Apr 23 2014, 11:45:02 PM
Does Goldstar allow you to pick specific seats other than orch vs balcony? If not, do you find your seat number after payment or only once at the perfornance? Thanks. If you know, mind giving your seat info purchased thru Goldstar as an example of what they have?
Extra Concert Bill's from Hit List  Dec 27 2013, 03:54:47 PM
I sent you a pm , too. What a nice thing for you to do! My initials are A.M. And I'm from NC.
Kander & Pierce's The Landing at Vinyard Theater  Aug 15 2013, 10:27:51 PM
Nice to hear. I've read that it is not your traditional musical. I know there are 3 separate stories told. Did you find them to all be worthy of being included. Don't be too specific, as I'm not looking for spoilers.

I'm a big Julia Murney fan, having seen her in the play Falling and in three concert performances. Excited to finally see her, and the rest of the cast, in a full musical.

Kander & Pierce's The Landing at Vinyard Theater  Aug 15 2013, 10:15:28 PM
Tickets, and therefore calendar of show dates, are not yet available to the public. Site just says Oct-Nov. Will a Vinyard subscriber or member who has access to the dates & regular weekend start times for which tickets are being sold please be so kind as to let me know. Particularly interested in whether this might have a Sunday evening performance. I'm trying to plan a trip to NYC and want to see this. Thanks.

Anyone else excited?

TWO-CHARACTER PLAY Previews  Aug 8 2013, 05:45:23 PM
Can anyone here please tell me if front row is too close for this production. I've never seen a show at Stage 5 or New World Stages before. Thanks!
2 Tickets A Kid Like Jake Mon 6/24 7pm $40  Jun 23 2013, 11:05:44 PM
Anyone interested on buying my two front row center tickets to sold out A Kid Like Jake at Lincoln Center tomorrow, 6/24, 7pm? Call my cell 919-599-1441. $40 total for both, face value.
URGENT! BOGO Sale 2 Ctr Orch Tix MacBeth Today 6/23 3PM  Jun 23 2013, 10:02:52 AM
Bump!
URGENT! BOGO Sale 2 Ctr Orch Tix MacBeth Today 6/23 3PM  Jun 22 2013, 12:52:51 PM
E105, E106, Center Orchestra,Premium Seats bought for $135 each . Must sell by noon today as I'm leaving town. $135 total for the two or $70 if only buying one. I have tickets in hand and can meet in midtown/theatre district, but only until noon. Call Andy at cell# 919-599-1441.

A KID LIKE JAKE First Preview?  Jun 18 2013, 11:55:08 AM
Hank

I tried to pm you, but looks like you don't accept pms. FYI- my two front row center seats for A Kid Like Jake for this Monday 6/24 7pm may be available. It is unlikely we'll be able to attend. Any interest if this is the case? Will sell for paid ticket price of $20 each. Tickets are being held at will call, so I'd need to just have the name switched. I'll know for sure later this week.

Tyne Daly in World Premiere of Terrence McNally Play  Jun 14 2013, 10:33:59 PM
Hey, perfectliar, I hope you were being truthful about seeing Mothers and Sons tonight at Bucks County and that you'll give us some feedback (or anyone who has seen this since it began yesterday.) I'm seriously considering the trip for next week and would appreciate reviews.
The Velocity of Autumn w/ Parsons & Spinella  Jan 26 2013, 03:58:02 PM
Has anyone heard updates about what theater this will play in and when the production will begin? Really looking forward to seeing Estelle Parsons and Stephen Spinella in this, but I haven't read anything recently since the initial announcement in late fall.

The regional reviews for this play were very good. Hope it makes it to Broadway this spring.

Selling 2 Discount Tix to Sold out  Dec 4 2012, 10:06:16 AM
Bump. Need to sell these before 1:30! Can meet in Times Square area.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You