News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for senortenor

senortenor Profile Photo
Member Name: senortenor
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway Week on Regis and Kelly
 Jun 8 2006, 04:38:12 PM
I am going to see Drowsy tonight, as I've been drawn in with all the hype. I'm moving soon from NYC, so I want to see it before I take off, or before it potentially wins Tonys.
re: Broadway Week on Regis and Kelly
 Jun 8 2006, 10:20:02 AM
Darn, I missed today's, which I think was Drowsy Chaperone? Can anyone report how it was?
re: SPRING AWAKENING
 Jun 6 2006, 11:58:41 PM
I saw it tonight, and I really didn't like it. The handheld mics. didn't bother me, as I recognized that it was part of the "couture" of the style they were creating. However, I found that the musical was so disjunct, I could hardly follow what was going on. There was a song here or there that was nice to listen to, but I had no emotional or visceral attachment to the music or the story. I'm curious what the play actually is about, because I just couldn't understand it in this setting.
re: Best Cirque du Soliel Show?
 Jun 4 2006, 11:56:19 PM
The only show I have seen live is O, and my friend and I were absolutely glued to our seats. We snagged VIP seats last minute by waiting in the rush line, so to speak, and I remember we were kinda biting our nails wondering if we should spend approx. $130 per ticket to see a show we knew nothing about. It was worth that and more. One of the most amazing things I have ever seen. The performers in Cirque du Soleil work so physically hard. I don't know how they do that again and again day afte
Satellites - Review
 Jun 4 2006, 05:10:34 PM
I just got back from Satellites at the Public Theater. The show is a 1 hr., 40 min. show without an intermission. What attracted me to the show was Sandra Oh, who I have loved since Under the Tuscan Sun, and she didn't disappoint. Her acting is superb, and she plays a role that is a bit more frantic than her role on Grey's Anatomy (Dr. Cristina Yang), and that is seemingly possible.

The show is about themes of racism, some which enter with a crash, like the rock thrown into the

Apples or Oranges??
 Jun 4 2006, 04:51:30 PM
Hello, gorgeous. Barbra.
Martinson Theater @ Public?
 Jun 1 2006, 05:10:29 PM
Can anyone who knows this theater well give me a sense of what it is like? How well can one see from the last few rows (M through O)? It looks like it is really small, but I have never been in this theater. I've only been in the main theater at the Public. Thanks!
re: Whats the Weather like in NYC right now?
 May 31 2006, 07:02:01 PM
Humid! And I just returned from the center of humidity in Miami.
re: History Boys - disappointing play, a must-see anyway
 May 31 2006, 06:48:10 PM
I was so disappointed with History Boys that I went out and bought the script the next day and I am taking my mom to see it in a few weeks. Grrr. :-P
re: Yes, it's true- High School RENT
 May 23 2006, 09:10:04 PM
I just read the article. That is so cool. I am so proud of them!
re: Yes, it's true- High School RENT
 May 23 2006, 09:06:56 PM
Is that technically allowed with it still on B'way?
re: NO TONY HOST???
 May 23 2006, 08:59:22 PM
Oprah is going to be a presenter. I think they actually have a great idea going on with basically 60 presenter/hosts, each one representing a year in the life of the Tonys.
re: Most Bling on Broadway?
 May 23 2006, 12:19:00 PM
P Diddy when he was in Raisin in the Sun. *Snickers*
re: Tony, Tony, Tony, Tony.....
 May 23 2006, 09:14:25 AM
Is there a host yet for the Tonys? No one has been announced.
re: Michael Arden...Grey's Anatomy!
 May 14 2006, 10:09:41 PM
I just saw him on there. That was a surprise. I came on here to see if anyone was mentioning it. haha...
re: Idina reportedly highest paid actress in West End History
 May 1 2006, 08:41:59 PM
No wonder ticket prices get so outrageous!
re: Who was the best AIDA?
 Apr 26 2006, 09:49:20 PM
Dollypop, too funny! (True for Verdi's Aida!)

Heather was the best. I saw her when it was in previews in Chicago. Adam's understudy was in the day I saw it. I think he was actually more fit for the role than Adam.

Heather does need to get back to where she belongs. She won a Tony afterall! Knock it off with the R&B records!

re: Whatever happened to a West Side Story revival?
 Apr 26 2006, 09:28:52 PM
I was really looking forward to having that around this Spring. How does Margo know the answers to each and every question posed on this board? hehehe!
re: How are the History Boys Student Tix?
 Apr 22 2006, 06:11:22 PM
What were the actors doing when they were on the side? Were they acting or just shmoozing? hehe!
re: The History Boys tonight...
 Apr 22 2006, 06:51:01 AM
The stage is kinda high, but it is pretty cool being there with the actors so close and you can't beat the student price!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You