News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for copperkettles

Member Name: copperkettles
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Feb 28 2019, 06:45:22 PM
DM’ed you!
Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 19 2019, 10:46:43 AM

I know it’s different every day, but FWIW: Was able to get a single seat for the matinee today in the right box, row C, having arrived in line at 8:40am. When I was getting my ticket, there was just one seat left for the evening show, and some singles left for the matinee; so there were a decent amount of tickets available, as some of the 31 people in front of me were definitely buying multiple tickets.

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 19 2019, 09:07:37 AM
In the Waitress rush line right now; there were 31 people here already when I arrived at 8:40am, and there are already probably 10 more people behind me now (9:07am).
Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY
 Jan 16 2019, 09:06:46 PM

Yes, Laura was in (and sounding great!) when I saw MFL last Saturday night (1/12). :)

Where else can I buy TKAMB Tickets?
 Jan 10 2019, 11:30:19 AM

I second quizking, definitely try LincTix! Although I'd suggest doing it quickly, as there hardly seems to be any availability pre-May left at this point.

2 tickets to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child 1/10 and 1/11
 Jan 9 2019, 03:29:19 PM

DM'ed you!

Hello, Dolly! Single Ticket for Sale or Swap - Sat. Night (11/18)
 Nov 17 2017, 01:18:52 PM
Bumping, in case anyone might be able to help me by swapping my evening ticket for their matinee! Thanks !
Hello, Dolly! Single Ticket for Sale or Swap - Sat. Night (11/18)
 Nov 16 2017, 02:58:13 PM

Hi everyone! My very generous sister got me a ticket to see Hello, Dolly! with Bette this Saturday night (11/18 at 8pm), but I unfortunately have a time conflict now. I really want to see the show, though. Does anyone happen to have a single ticket for the matinee on Saturday that they'd be willing to trade? (I would just try to exchange it, except it was bought via StubHub.)

The seat is Row J, Seat 1, in the Balcony Sides.

Also willing to sell it - she paid $211 including fees and everything, but I would consider lower offers! Thanks very much!

Official HELLO, DOLLY! Sidecar Thread
 Nov 15 2017, 09:23:42 PM

Hi everyone!

So my very generous sister got me a ticket to see Hello, Dolly! with Bette this Saturday night (11/18 at 8pm), but I unfortunately have a time conflict now. Does anyone happen to have a single ticket for the matinee on Saturday that they'd be willing to trade? I would just try to exchange it, except it was bought via StubHub. The seat is Row J, Seat 1, in the Balcony Sides.

Thanks so much!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You