News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for *Beautifully Tragic*

*Beautifully Tragic* Profile Photo
Member Name: *Beautifully Tragic*
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.IdinaMenzel.com
Blog Address:
Profile: "I?ve been singing since I was born.
It?s something I do everywhere I go.
In the shower, walking down the street.
I don?t need any impetus to do it.
I just sing." - Idina Menzel

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Thoroughly Modern Millie!!
 Jan 9 2008, 10:28:02 PM
okay, I get.. thanks guys. I realy want either Muzzy or Meers. I think Meers would be SUCH a fun part to play!! :o) I've been working on the fake accent since I found out I got her for callbacks. Our song for her is Muquin.
re: Thoroughly Modern Millie!!
 Jan 9 2008, 10:13:47 PM
I am upset cause like when I saw this, I was in sixth grade and HARDLY remember any parts besides Dorothy and Millie. Okay.. but like.. hmm idk I wish could see Sheryl perform it again just to get a feel for what to do.. you know?
Thoroughly Modern Millie!!
 Jan 9 2008, 09:29:04 PM
Oooookay so I know this show is a little older and everything, but I LOVE it and my school is doing it this year for our musical. Auditions were monday and I got callbacks for Muzzy,
Meers, Flannery, and A Hotel Priscilla girl. Now I love this show, and it was my first broadway musical EVER! (:oD) but I never really got into Muzzy until recently and I know her character, but my callback song is "Only in New York", and I know how to sing it.. but like how to act while I sing it, I don't know.

re: I need an expert!
 Mar 23 2006, 09:41:35 PM
I'm in 1900 with 'A Great White Diamond' at the Star theater.
re: I need an expert!
 Mar 23 2006, 09:34:07 PM
thanks for the suggestion. i know the theater and the show. I ahve no clue who the director was and who the star was and that stuff. it's be great if I could find it thought I REALLY doubt I will haha
I need an expert!
 Mar 23 2006, 09:27:45 PM
Hey. I know.. you ALL know about broadway, but I'm doing a research project on broadway and can't find somthing. Does anyone know where I can find information about the first show ever on broadway? Like the first director and that stuff
re: Taylor The Latte Boy
 Jan 7 2006, 02:48:26 PM
yeahh.. I had downloaded it for my Mp3 and it was the version from the Rosi O'Donnell show.. but her version is the only one I've heard.
re: Taylor The Latte Boy
 Jan 7 2006, 02:04:26 PM
oh.. I just got her As I Am C.D. and was wondering since it's bonus.. it's sounds sortof musical and is a LOT different from the rest of her songs on that C.D. .. have you ever heard it
Taylor The Latte Boy
 Jan 7 2006, 01:57:25 PM
Hey guys.. this may be a stupid question but this song that Kristin sings.. is it from a musical or just from her C.D.?
re: Popular
 Jun 26 2005, 10:41:56 AM
thanx!The popular scene didn't work with my comp..but I'm watching the other clips..THANX!
Popular
 Jun 26 2005, 10:18:08 AM
Does anyone know where I can find clips of popular from the show??
re: Is Wicked or The Wizard of Oz....cursed?
 Jun 24 2005, 04:55:23 PM
CJR-There is also somthing about it on the 50th aniversary version (video and D.V.D.).Thats where I found out about the tin man.
 Jun 24 2005, 04:53:14 PM
Orangeskittles-Haha!Even though I really didn't like that version!The shrimp was the only cool part
 Jun 24 2005, 04:51:29 PM
sry guys I had to fix my post..I didn't finish it right
 Jun 24 2005, 04:47:08 PM
I'm in a summerstage production of the wizard of Oz currently..Last night we choreagraphed(sp) "The JitterBug".In part of the dance,the boys have to flip our 'TinMan' over so he ends up on his back and he was dropped twice during the rehersal..But nothing that caused any injury other then Jared (our tinman) not trusting the boys in the cast.I've also heard that the original Tinmans make-up was Iron dust that coated his lungs and he was sent to the hospital..Just to add to the Wizard of Oz 'accid
re: Why does everyone hate Wicked?
 Jun 17 2005, 08:43:15 PM
I agree with TGIF..I do like WiCKED but it has it's flaws if you REALLY look for them and I don't want to talk about it 24/7 either.I don't hate it..just people made it really annoying and old.It's kindof died now a little now though.
re: Musicals of 03/04/05
 Jun 17 2005, 08:39:52 PM
haha I actually wasn't a HUGE fan of any of this years musicals...Well...Exception of spamalot...but if you put it that way PJ then WiCKED and Avenue Q. by far!
Musicals of 04/05
 Jun 17 2005, 08:28:10 PM
Spamalot
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Spelling Bee
Piazza
Scoundrels
(if any others those to.I can't think right now)

What was your favorite??

re: BEST songs from a musical
 Jun 16 2005, 03:44:10 PM
yeah those are all great..I also like:
Popular-Wicked
Defying Gravity-Wicked
See I'm Smiling-L5Y
Whishing You Were Somehow Here Again-Poto
Light My Candle-Rent
I'll Cover You (reprise)-Rent
Over the Moon-Rent
Still Hurting-L5Y
Home-Beauty and the Beast
My New Philosphy-Charlie Brown
and ANY song from Jekell and Hyde

Your right it is hard to grade songs as being the bet.Thats why I said there can't only be one
BEST songs from a musical
 Jun 16 2005, 03:22:36 PM
Saddest,happiest,funniest...Best..there can't be JUST one everyone has spoke their opinions about saddest and funniest..whats your opinion on the best??

I thought of My new philosphy (sp??) from Charlie Brown..what do you guys think?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You