News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for erniebertchitown

erniebertchitown Profile Photo
Member Name: erniebertchitown
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Most Difficult Musical Theatre Song
 Jan 4 2005, 02:13:22 PM
To add to those who've mentioned SWEENEY TODD already... there is a section for Judge Turpin when he's getting his shave that's right before "Pretty Women"...all he has to sing is "Bum"... but it's in 5/8 or some crazy tempo like that... it was one of the most difficult things I've ever sung. Learning to sing it in the correct written rhythm took forever!!! It looked easy... but sooooo deceptive!!!

While I've never sung "Glitter and Be Gay" (Ok... maybe in the shower) I would say that's

re: SARA RAMIREZ IS SPAMELOT
 Jan 2 2005, 09:43:55 PM
Oh also also saw LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA last year at The Goodman and loved it! I think that the Leading Actress category will be between Sutton Foster and Victoria Clark. Clark is AMAZING in PIAZZA. I've always enjoyed her work...but she is a power house in the show. I love Sutton's work as well... but Clark is sounding better than ever as the mother and I think that the role might end up being a sentimental favorite with audiences.
re: SARA RAMIREZ IS SPAMELOT
 Jan 2 2005, 09:38:48 PM
I would say perfect for Best Featured Actress. I think that she does quite a bit in the show but it's a "featured" role if you saw it.
SARA RAMIREZ IS SPAMELOT
 Jan 2 2005, 04:26:42 PM
Saw the pre Broadway SPAMELOT last night. While the whole cast is having a blast on stage, and it seems like it's one HUGE production number after another... I have to say the show for me was really Sara Ramirez!!! The girl can sing and she's hysterical!!!! The show really has an ensemble feel. While it's obvious that there are stars on stage like Tim Curry, David Hyde Pierce, and Hank Azaria, the other men who share the stage with them, like Christohper Seiber and Christian Borle, seem right at
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You