News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Adamaddict

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Member Name: Adamaddict
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: ADAM. just..ADAM.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

RENT posters
 Aug 6 2005, 12:30:55 PM
Wow ..those pics!

Adam must feel that streching is...very important..

re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
 Aug 5 2005, 07:51:45 PM
Awww, that's soo beautiful. Yup that's Monte--I remember when they announced "a healthy blonde-headed boy" on Sh-k-boom message boards. He's 1 and a half, and I'm so glad to see that picture. His kids are going to be so gorgeous, and hopefully as talented as he is!!!
 Aug 5 2005, 06:33:43 PM
Uh huh...I used to have severe allergies, but not for any foods.

I was just saying I'd find it cute if like, Adam was blowing his nose or something.

Aug 5 2005, 06:29:12 PM
Hmm..interesting! Maybe that's what keeps her and Adam's bodies nice...healthy food :)
Aw, I wonder if Adam has bad allergies. I somehow find it adorable.

Aug 5 2005, 06:23:00 PM
*sigh*...such a cute family picture, 'tis a shame it's not anywhere on the internet
 Aug 5 2005, 06:17:55 PM
And this is Lennon again, taken from Adam's leaving Aida June 15, 2003. I don't think it's still on the internet, but I had printed it out for some reason, and uhh so the beautious family is saved!

EDIT: woops! didn't work..I'll try again

Aug 5 2005, 06:15:26 PM
This was in a magazine issue of like "Good Housekeeping" or something. I think it was about a meal Cybele cooks!
I remember my mom finding it one day back in the beginning of my obsession and I was only just like "oh wow..cool."

Aug 5 2005, 02:29:46 PM
I umm...know exactly how old the {probably gorgeous} kids are.
Lennon: 3 yrs, almost 10 months; Monte: 1 yr, and tomorrow will be exactly 6 months.

I'm not obsessed just good at math! hehe

OMG I want to see those kids.

Rent!
 Feb 21 2005, 05:06:36 PM
double post!
Rent!
 Feb 21 2005, 05:06:32 PM
Wow.. fanfics have always totally ruined my plans for the day. I have to read them allll the way through.
I've never read any Rent ones. I looove seeing how cast members like Roger react to things, even if it's made up. It makes you think and stuff. I'm trying to finish reading the one in which Roger finds out that Mark knew everything. Soo interesting!

AIDA..all we ask of you....
 Feb 21 2005, 02:20:08 PM
Woohoo! *ADAMLoVe*
AIDA..all we ask of you....
 Feb 21 2005, 01:45:23 PM
....and what would have been started due to chemistry with a little something else???
re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
 Feb 17 2005, 12:45:25 AM
Hey Beka, me too lol.. I'm like all tense waiting for those stupid neverending commercials to end. Luckily my parents are obsessed with sleep and fall into deep ones quickly.

tip: upon sprinting back up the stairs, try to take every other step--it's faster !

this whole computer in my room thing is not good afterall..*yaawwn* G*night and sweet dreams of Taye

Feb 17 2005, 12:42:04 AM
I hate when the host has no clue what's going on with his own guest. He was like "So 'Kevin Hill', is this a ..play orr.."

Taye's smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Feb 17 2005, 12:37:45 AM
Yay I did it! Yes, wayy too many commercials. Same thing with Adam; they leave like 30 seconds for the best people!
He seemed somewhat like either nervous/tired/or not wanting to do it when he first entered. Wasn't he asked what his Broadway debut was, I didn't hear anything about Rent.

Feb 17 2005, 12:10:57 AM
OK. I'm goin' in...here's hoping they don't hear me! Darn noisy stairs!
 Feb 17 2005, 12:07:35 AM
If they catch me awake I'm DEAD
(this board is so bad for my health) I can't remember the last time I went to bed befoe midnight!

I'm new to Taye, so this is a cool thing for me...it's like the moments I wish I was aware of when Adam was on all those talk shows and I never knew about him (of course I was probably like 7 but)

Feb 16 2005, 11:45:50 PM
*sigh*
 Feb 16 2005, 11:36:42 PM
Agh! I'm in the same exact situation!
Just five minutes!
My dad was just watching TV, and I just had to ask him what channel Letterman was on again, and he sentences me to bed after I tell him I need to watch an actor on tv. UUUUURRRGGHH.

Feb 16 2005, 11:24:59 PM
Great. juuust great. All of the sudden my dad's like "No, you're going to bed." I haven't gotten much sleep lately {mostly BWW's fault} but I just wanted to watch this! Can someone tell me what time he's exactly coming on? That way I can sneak downstairs but tell them that my hw's done and I needed a glass of water.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You