News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Popular

Popular Profile Photo
Member Name: Popular
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/jasminejobity
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024  May 6 2024, 10:20:08 PM

itsahopi said: "Adeliciaboy said: "Dear Betty: I wouldn't be so sure they are going to do the massive amount of work needed to fix this turkey. The bones to build from are simply NOTthere. Two and one-half hours of poorly done camp is not enough. And right now, if one is being generous, that's all the creative team has got to work with. I'm shocked that none of the posters on this board -- or almost none -- are talking about the near total absence of amemorablesc

LEMPICKA Reviews  Apr 21 2024, 01:28:50 PM

quizking101 said: "Both Eden Espinosa and Amber Iman are out this afternoon. Mariand Torres and Ximone Rose are on.

Not gonna lie, a little bummed
"

I saw Ximone in La Jolla. She was fantastic! 

LEMPICKA Reviews  Apr 17 2024, 12:47:44 PM

pablitonizer said: "Jordan Catalano said: "Eden posted online she’s out of both shows today."

Interesting! So the understudy will take the lead role. OUAOMT did the same so that every understudy got the chance to take each role before announcing the closing date
"

While getting to go on might be a plus for the standby, Eden is clearly sick in her IG story. I’d say no need to start conspiracy theories but stirring t

LEMPICKA Reviews  Apr 16 2024, 07:20:24 PM

KevinKlawitter said: "gotta appreciate the chutzpah"

Love the chutzpah! Also, they aren’t wrong. Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I think this was clever. 

LEMPICKA Reviews  Apr 15 2024, 06:09:32 PM

I don’t speak for Sara but I understood where she is coming from. I don’t think Sara is saying to love and praise everything. 

Criticism is one thing, but it’s like some of them spent time choosing the cruelest possible ways to say they didn’t care for the show when there are living breathing people who put their blood sweat and tears into their job. It’s just mean. And yes, you need to have thick skin. Fair enough. I’m not saying to s

LEMPICKA Reviews  Apr 14 2024, 08:06:10 PM

Saw it in La Jolla and was excited to see it come to Broadway. What time do reviews generally get posted? 

LEMPICKA Pre-Broadway at LaJolla - News & Discussion Thread  Sep 11 2023, 04:48:34 PM

I’ve been excited for this since seeing it in La Jolla. Eden is an absolute star!!!

Everybody Rise! Sondheim Celebration at Hollywood Bowl  Jul 31 2023, 11:49:12 AM

DebraR said: "Would love to hear why. Went to closing night of Into The Woods instead but really wanted to see it."

Was at closing of ITW as well. Do you know why the orchestra section had a freak out moment before the show? Almost sounded like they spotted someone famous walking in but I couldn’t see from the mezz.

Back To The Future previews  Jul 24 2023, 01:13:22 PM

Came for information, staying for the snark lol jayinchealsea sounds like a lot of fun.

BACK TO THE FUTURE will transfer to Broadway in 2023  Jul 11 2023, 12:57:15 PM

Is this show selling incredibly well or is telecharge holding seats? I’m looking to come in November and it seems almost sold out for the dates I’m checking. 

Back To The Future previews  Jul 8 2023, 03:19:38 AM

Huge fan of the movie (trilogy) & really hoping to get a chance to see the show towards the end of the year. 

Just an observation that, unless I missed something, I have not read one comment about the Biff character. Is it written pretty true to the movie? 

Free ticket - todays matinee of TWILIGHT: Los Angeles 1992  Mar 25 2023, 02:01:31 PM

Los Angeles! I know it’s last minute but I have an extra ticket for this show at the Mark Taper.

Respond here only (no DMs) so I’m sure to get notifications in time 

Los Angeles- extra ticket available for Kristina Wong, Sweatshop Overloard at the Kirk Douglas  Mar 9 2023, 09:58:36 AM

Still available 

Los Angeles- extra ticket available for Kristina Wong, Sweatshop Overloard at the Kirk Douglas  Mar 8 2023, 05:08:26 PM

I have an extra ticket to this show for tomorrow Thursday March 9 at 8pm. Face value through Center Theatre Group’s Tuesday20 discount is $25 after fees. 
 IF INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY HERE IN THE THREAD as I will see notifications for that a lot sooner than any DM’s - thanks 

GUYS & DOLLS at the Kennedy Center  Nov 3 2022, 12:46:03 PM

So now that tickets for Sunset Blvd are officially on sale, can any locals give advice as to best airport to fly into and best way to travel to and from Kennedy Center, preferred areas to stay, places and areas to absolutely avoid (safety wise). Thanks!

The Row NYC-is it closed?  Oct 8 2022, 12:35:23 AM

OMG!!! I saw things blocked off as I was leaving and had no idea. How awful. 

The Row NYC-is it closed?  Oct 7 2022, 04:30:10 PM

Just checked out this morning. Had no problem booking last minute. Used a discount site for State workers from my job so I don’t know if that made a difference- agree with the above statement regarding the elevators but everything else was as expected. Wasn’t aware a floor was dedicated to helping people in need while there - how wonderful.

Jagged Little Pill tour- Pantages Hollywood  Sep 17 2022, 01:46:28 PM

Heidi was fantastic!!!

Jagged Little Pill tour- Pantages Hollywood  Sep 17 2022, 12:09:40 AM

Really surprised how low the prices are dropping even up to a few hours before curtain on a certain site. Grabbed an amazing deal spontaneously this past Wednesday without knowing it was opening night and thoroughly enjoyed the show - admittedly I’m a huge Alanis fan! Highly recommend grabbing some dinner in the area while checking the site (i’d probably get in trouble saying the name but I’m sure people can figure it out).

Ben Platt TONIGHT at the Hollywood Bowl  Sep 12 2022, 11:35:04 PM

That is a huge venue or try and fill in general, let alone on an Emmy night weekday in Hollywood, in a city coming off of a major prolonged heatwave that hates driving anywhere more than 20 minutes away (hint: everything is more than 20 min away). 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You