News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for stagemomfromhell

stagemomfromhell Profile Photo
Member Name: stagemomfromhell
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is there a web site to help with finding Performance material?
 Jan 1 2007, 01:59:32 PM
I was hoping to find a web site that might help me find musical theater numbers for a trio of one woman and two men. Is there such a thing? Or does anyone have suggestions?
re: Ideas For Musicals
 Jun 4 2005, 12:01:39 AM
Nightmare Before Christmas

re: How 'bout an audition song for someone who cant sing??
 Apr 1 2005, 03:32:08 PM
She has been using "Nothing " From A chorus Line for a while and that has worked well. But, they have heard that one from her. This will be the second time she has auditioned for them. (She also auditioned for them a year ago) Shouldn't she use a new song this time?
re: How 'bout an audition song for someone who cant sing??
 Apr 1 2005, 03:26:10 PM
she has been told she "cant hit the notes" in "I can't say No". I had suggested that one too.
How 'bout an audition song for someone who cant sing??
 Apr 1 2005, 03:01:34 PM
No, I am serious! Would anyone like to suggest an audition song for a female in this case, who really doesn’t sing well? She can carry a tune but, really isn’t soloist material. She is a great actress and dancer but vocally challenged! Any recommendations?
re: I HAVE A RANDOM QUESTION
 Mar 21 2005, 06:55:58 PM
<--------------------one of my kids most recent picture. I just really like this one!!
re: Inside Hairspray-It's FANTASTIC!!!
 Mar 11 2005, 12:57:08 PM
Bravo!! All I can say is that when we took our kids to NYC this past January, "Hairspray" was the first show we took them to. For our 14 and 12 yr old girls it was their first Broadway show. I had seen it in August 2004 and I was quite surprised to enjoy it more the second time. I liked Carly better than the first 'Tracy" and Bruce was awesome. I had seen Michael McKeon(?) in August because I am a big fan of his and must say Bruce was more "REAL" My kids LOVED it!! It was so much fun a
Children named after Character in a show...
 Feb 6 2005, 02:08:42 PM
I enjoyed the pet name one so much that I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone is named after a theatrical character. I have a daughter named "Genevieve" after the song in Camelot. I also know someone who named her daughter "Tess" after Tessie in Gypsy.
Did anyone see Lone Star Love?? Like? Dislike?
 Feb 4 2005, 02:19:03 PM
Did anyone see this show, and should I make the effort to get up and see it this weekend? (Off-Broadway)
re: Funny/Horrible Mistakes on Live Performances!
 Jan 30 2005, 07:34:36 PM
In a local Dinner Theatre Production of "Brigadoon", in the "find him" scene a very long curly wig fell off of a villagers head. The thing looked like a dead animal laying on the stage. No one picked it up. People just kept looking at it and stepping over it.
re: HAIRSPRAY-still have the same spark?
 Jan 22 2005, 08:49:15 PM
I saw it in Aug and the again Jan 7th. I liked it even more the second time.
re: Emergency Audition Advice
 Jan 21 2005, 02:52:02 PM
"sing out, and Smile!"
re: Advice for singers
 Jan 21 2005, 02:48:39 PM
NO throat candy thinggies!! (Like Halls etc) they dry out the vocal bands. LOTS of Fluids (Mostly water) LOTS of sleep and no Talking! Keep warm! No Adult Beverages!
re: Does anyone know of good theater camps?
 Jan 21 2005, 02:13:11 PM
Are there any that you would describe as Worth the money? They can be very expensive.
re: For Wicked fans ONLY
 Jan 21 2005, 02:10:40 PM
I have found the little subtle references to other Oz stories make the show interesting. I found that there were new things to enjoy with each time I saw the show or listened to the CD.
re: From the Pulse: Dreyfuss...
 Jan 21 2005, 01:09:53 PM
My kids and I have worked with him 3 times. I do agree he seems a little odd. He was not one to be chummy with people he did not know. However, I do enjoy his work and respect him as an actor.
re: For Wicked fans ONLY
 Jan 21 2005, 01:07:03 PM
"Because unnecessary drama reigns supreme in the world of theatre fans. "
THANK YOU noellelizbeth!!

re: Would Anyone like to Recomend........
 Jan 19 2005, 07:57:56 PM
I have been waiting for a "Spell-check" for this board. Some others have them. I am sorry to have wasted your time.
Would Anyone like to Recomend........
 Jan 19 2005, 07:47:30 PM
Would Anyone like to Recomend a summer camp for the budding broadway star? If you do have one why is it a good one? Do you have any you would avoid? Thanks in advance!
re: SCRIPT on EBAY
 Jan 15 2005, 10:14:17 PM
That darn thing is up to $205!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You