SCRIPT on EBAY

maybethistime
#0SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 6:47pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=778&item=3862082934&rd=1

Look at that ^^^

Someone probably just printed it off the sites we've found with the script and is selling it on eBay to those poor, unresourceful people for $70.00+. CRAZY!!

I'm tempted to post a "selling item" called WICKED SCRIPT and on the description say: DONT WASTE MONEY BUYING IT. CLICK HERE. and post a link. UGH!

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
BroadwayBound06 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound06
#2re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 6:54pm

What is the script link anyway?

-Never mind, found it! Updated On: 12/23/04 at 06:54 PM

Rose_MacShane Profile Photo
Rose_MacShane
#3re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 7:12pm

The fact that there's no picture to verify it's a real script really instills me with confidence...

http://community.livejournal.com/ltd_brands_suck/

jjdude2000
#4re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 8:25pm

It gets better -- Idina Menzel's used false eyelashes are being sold...

Grace: I just gave a quarter to a homeless man. I think it was Johnny Depp.

Staci1818 Profile Photo
Staci1818
#5re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 8:31pm

Whats worse is that they're from BECFA. They were probably about $50-$100.

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#6re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 9:34pm

hmm I can make 70 bucks from selling the Wicked script on ebay eh? hmmm...

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#7re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 9:40pm

This is really sad.

I have found a new career.

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#8re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 9:42pm

I really feel like e-mailing this seller, and telling them that it's free online..which they probably know anyway
oh and I really feel like e-mailing the current high bidder and letting them in the little secret bwaha

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#9re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 9:48pm

You totally should, Sally, but you need an eBay account to email any of their users.

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#10re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 9:50pm

I have an ebay account. You want me to do it.

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#11re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 9:50pm

I have one re: SCRIPT on EBAY yes I think I will
what should i say?
how about:
Not that it's any of my business, but you should know that what you're bidding for, the Wicked script, is accesible for free online.

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#12re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 9:53pm

sally-give the web address.

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#13re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 9:54pm

righty-oh
I hpoe I don't like get reported to ebay
ah well, my mom has already forbidden me to buy anything else of off ebay so why the hell not

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#14re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 10:18pm

okay so I did and the person just said "thank you"

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#15re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 10:21pm

' okay so I did and the person just said "thank you"

If they're willing to spend $70+ on a free script than so-be-it

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#16re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 10:24pm

ya really

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#17re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 10:38pm

That was a good deed you did, Sally. *hands over a cookie*

Is it even legal to sell these online? I'm thinking not. How does eBay allow it? Oh well, if a stupid user would rather drop that kind of dough buying it for US$71 + S&H instead of printing it off for a few bucks of ink and paper, so be it. ASBEM, folks. A Sucker Born Every Minute.

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

mizzie Profile Photo
mizzie
#18re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 10:45pm

Ergh! Everyone's trying to sell it! There's this guy named Dr. Bob on Ebay who keeps trying to get my mother to buy the script just because she got a Wicked t-shirt from him-So Annoying!

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#19re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 10:46pm

*munches cookie happily*

actually, ebay is pretty bad at the whole illegal thing, soo many bootlegs are sold through ebay and ebay doesn't usually catch on unless it is reported

mizzie Profile Photo
mizzie
#20re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 10:50pm

Well, there's really no way of the owners of Ebay to find the illegal items unless someone notifies them. Too many bad people in this world I'm afraid!

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#21re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 10:51pm

ya

actually, right now, they're selling these 4 CDs of various KC bootlegs..and these are so illegal even I'm not buying it, which is saying something cuz I'm usually all over bootlegs, throw me in cuffs if you must
actually please dont
but still

Becky
#22re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 11:09pm

It gets better -- Idina Menzel's used false eyelashes are being sold...

Yes, but did you see when the seller tried to ask $800 for them? She keeps relisting them stating that people better get them now, because she isn't going to relist them again. Of course she always does. Lowering the price each time because no one is stupid enough to pay $800 for them. Jeez.

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#23re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/23/04 at 11:18pm

"OMG MOMMY I HAVE TO BORROW 800 DOLLARs, I NEED THeSE SUPER AWSOME EYE LASHES THAT *GASP* IDINA MENZEL USED!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER! PLEASE?! OH COME ON!!!!"

sorry I was caught up in the moment..heh
but really,who wants fake eye lashes that are used??

tthomas76 Profile Photo
tthomas76
#24re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 12/24/04 at 10:04pm

I also find it interesting that if you look in their other items she's selling a Live from San Fransisco Cd of Wicked.. That's funny because they don't sell that in stores!

Videos