News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bpmendoza

bpmendoza Profile Photo
Member Name: bpmendoza
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

into the woods quote
 Mar 22 2006, 05:07:20 PM
what does the NARRATOR say at the top of act two.
something along the lines of...
"And they all lived happily ever after.______"

what's the rest?
isn't there...more?

HELP! does anyone have "dames at sea"?
 Nov 12 2005, 12:30:05 AM
hello... i'm a choreographer doing a production of "dames at sea" in desperate need of finding the cd from the original production. specifically, i'm looking for the "wall street" track ASAP to set the audition. apparently, it's out of print and i can't seem to find it anywhere in the local stores where i'm currently working. is there anyone out there who has the cd, could turn it into an mp3 file and email it to me? i would be eternally grateful. thanx!
re: Broadway Bares...do the guys take EVERYTHING off?
 Jun 13 2005, 06:34:42 AM
and a staircase away from, well...before the new 42nd street rehearsal studios were unveiled obviously, the best rehearsal space money could buy, just...feed the cats, please.

and yes, this was way before NBS--and much more entertaining--and you could always find a seat. somewhere. now that's what i call forbidden broadway, honey.

thril&l me...
 Jun 13 2005, 01:17:52 AM
and throw me anything you've got. please. especially if you've seen it.

i need honest, no holds barred responses from those who have seen it. i've read the reviews, now i need to hear from those who have seen it. i don't care if you're a musical theatre snob or a screaming show queen, a true crime junkie or one of the many, and growing, "l&lophiles" downloading websites and staying up late hoping history channel will run "it" again....just as long as you saw "thrill me" and have a few m

re: cutest theater couple?
 Jun 13 2005, 12:00:32 AM
why fran and barry weissler, of course.

by the by, i seem to notice that people change their pictures a lot. with their messages. and for the most part, the pics tend to be...mostly broadway types who work on a pretty consistent basis in the city. now...is that the latest thing? doesn't anyone put pictures of their own selves on their own messages these days?

hmm...suddenly i'm debating whether or not i should have a california cooler (with everyone else) behind the auxiliary

re: Choose (composer style!)
 Mar 1 2005, 09:32:13 PM
heh heh heh-LOW!
like there really is a choice in the matter?
oh, please.
but if it came down to like a 'sophie's choice' kinda' moment?
and i'm not even committing to making the choice, just...mulling it over,
then i guess it's...

sondheim/prince OR sondheim/lapine?

feel free to respond--i need blog fodder!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You