News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NYCTheatreFan

Member Name: NYCTheatreFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

this is the way rainbow high should sound!!!
 Apr 14 2012, 07:27:06 PM
This is how it should be sound if the cast of Dynasty were performing the show. The whole point of the song is about preparing to charm the world. Unless world leaders are wholly enamored of a woman shrieking in their face who looks as though she is about to eat them dinner, this will not do the trick. Evita succeeds because she knows how to manipulate opportunity to her advantage. She was any opportunist, not a calculating bitch. Patti plays it as she were Joan Collins with PMS.
Godspell Producers
 Feb 12 2012, 09:04:13 PM
I take exception to your assertion that I am naive. Godspell is one of many shows in which I have invested, in addition to producing and general managing Off-Broadway. I now what I am doing when I invest in a commercial production. As for "getting money back"...a return of capitalization check that clears the bank is exactly that...money that is returned. I would love to know if you can tell me the companies held by any mutual funds in which you have invested, let alone their market cap, ear
Godspell Producers
 Feb 10 2012, 11:23:21 AM
I too am a $1,000 investor in Godspell. How is this statement misleading? "Getting money back" is accurate as there are two ways to "get money back", the first is return of capital (some of which has already happened). The other is profit distribution, which happens after recoupment.

It is also not inaccurate to say that the show is making a profit. This refers to the weekly net operating profit/loss: if the income is more than the expense in any given week, there is an operating p

The Extraordinary Ordinary - A New Off-Broadway Musical
 Dec 3 2010, 11:25:58 AM
My friends and I really enjoyed it. We recognized parts of ourselves, each other and our other friends in each of the characters. We loved the music and found the performers to great - great singers and great actors. This was a lot more interesting to watch than most of what we have recently seen on Broadway and Off-Broadway.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You