News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WickedvsAvenueQDude

WickedvsAvenueQDude Profile Photo
Member Name: WickedvsAvenueQDude
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked or Avenue Q
 Jan 11 2005, 10:55:29 PM
i didn't want to get into a heated debate, i just wanted some opinions on the matter : Avenue Q or Wicked?
 Jan 11 2005, 10:47:36 PM
Fine, what a determine's a show's merit? and doesn't the level of merit directly relate to a show's popularity? so couldn't u say that a show's popularity is a partial indicator of its merit?
 Jan 11 2005, 10:43:34 PM
I'm not saying that popularity determines a show's merit. But it does affect how long the show stays on Broadway. There have been plenty of perfectly good shows, that were closed because they weren't popular.

Jan 11 2005, 10:37:17 PM
I know its an old subject and that many ppl were in uproar over the Tonys cuz of this, but my sister and I argue over which one is more popular nowadays and which one will eventually last longer. I personally prefer Avenue Q, cuz its songs can be enjoyed w/out knowing the story and there are more songs on the cd that are catchy and u can really listen to. While the Wicked cd is good, there are only a few songs I can enjoy, and its mostly because the vocalists are really powerful. I don't thin
Wicked or Avenue Q
 Jan 11 2005, 10:30:23 PM
Wicked or Avenue Q? Just asking for all you peoples opinions
re: John Tartaglia
 Jan 11 2005, 10:25:00 PM
hello sis just saying hi to you
ummmmm hello

Jan 11 2005, 10:19:34 PM
hmmmm, im bored. You probally clicked on this for info on John.
Ummmm yay im asking again. So whats Johns new project now that hes gonna be leavin Avenue Q

Jan 11 2005, 10:06:14 PM
Well, I kinda answered this too late. Yes there is a barricade, but its not really necessary. The actors walk rite pass/around them to take pics w/ u. Its kinda easy to meet them too, cuz not many ppl go to the stage door (its nothing like being outside the Gershwin stage door, which is ashame really, these actors deserve much more attention and recognition. However, the door is also the stage door for the theatre next to the golden theatre, I don't remember its name.
 Jan 11 2005, 08:45:32 PM
hey um for more John threads https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?boardname=bway&thread=697848#699639threads

Jan 11 2005, 07:47:22 PM
ok ill look at it thanks!
 Jan 11 2005, 07:35:26 PM
Thanks, i already checked his blog. i was really wondering specificly why. like what his new project could be
John Tartaglia
 Jan 11 2005, 07:27:52 PM
grrrrrrrrrrr Why is John leaving AvenueQ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You