News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ryandk2

Member Name: ryandk2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Audience Rewards ticket locations
 Sep 15 2024, 12:14:29 PM

Got those row X seats for Rigoletto, but was assigned Orchestra Prime in row O for Hoffmann and Tosca.

It's a bit disappointing. For the 22/23 and 23/24 seasons, they gave much better seats. I was usually given Orchestra Prime, much closer to the stage.

Discount Codes for NYC Ballet or NYPhil?
 Sep 3 2024, 01:43:59 PM

I saw the NYPhil email this morning -- not valid for the performances when I'm in town, unfortunately.

I'll see if the ballet code works for my dates. Thank you so much!

Discount Codes for NYC Ballet or NYPhil?
 Sep 1 2024, 02:28:45 PM

Hi --

A bit off-topic, but wondering if anyone has any discount codes for NYC Ballet or NY Philharmonic. 

Thanks!

What is the worst production you have ever seen on Broadway? What is the worst show?
 May 25 2024, 02:24:32 AM

Worst shows I've seen in the last 27 years:

The Goat or Who is Sylvia?: I so desperately wanted to leave, but I was in the middle of the row and there was no intermission.

Gypsy: Patti LuPone was just horrible to see in person. She can't sing -- just screeched the whole time -- and was shouting her lines the whole time. So painful!

The Humans and The Band's Visit: Lots of hype, but just so boring.

Great Gatsby: First Preview Tickets - Rush
 Feb 20 2024, 04:12:43 PM

Hi --

Has anyone heard anything about rush tickets for The Great Gatsby? I was hoping to get tickets for the first preview (my last night in the city), but there aren't any tickets available. Is it really sold out? Or will tickets be released close to the date?

Thanks.

Recent rush experiences
 Jul 13 2023, 12:14:49 PM

I went to the box office around 12:30pm on a Saturday and got a rush ticket to Good Night Oscar for that afternoon, no problem.

Broadway Discounts
 Apr 3 2023, 01:08:57 PM

Hi everyone --

Sorry this is a bit off-topic, but does anyone have a discount code for the New York City Ballet? I'm hoping to go to a performance in the middle of May.

Thanks, in advance!

Broadway Discounts
 Feb 27 2023, 11:56:19 AM

Are there any codes for Oliver? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Thanks!

Last minute rush?
 Dec 25 2018, 07:28:01 PM

I'm getting into the city tomorrow around 5:30pm. What shows might have rush tickets available at that late hour?

Thanks!

The Band's Visit or Come From Away
 Dec 25 2018, 05:57:01 PM

Definitely see Come From Away. It's such an amazing story, and the show has me in tears from beginning to end. I'm looking forward to seeing it again in the spring.

The Bands Visit, on the other hand, was so boring, I couldn't wait for it to end.

Farinelli: questions about alternate singers and $32 seating
 Dec 13 2017, 05:29:15 PM

Hi --

A couple of questions about Farinelli:

1) How are James Hall and Eric Jurenas? I'd love to see Iestyn Davies, but I might not have a chance when I'm in town.

2) Where's the best $32 seating? I think I'd prefer not to be on-stage. Are sight lines really restricted if I get the row B banquette seating on the far side in the orchestra level? Or would the front balcony be better?

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You