News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tspin6

Member Name: tspin6
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Interesting Ticketmaster Problem
 Jun 10 2007, 08:53:00 AM
I had a Ticketmaster problem several weeks ago. I was ordering online and was trying to purchase seats K2 and K4 (the seats that popped up when I searched). However, the seats that were given to me at the end of the ordering process were seats E9 and E11. This was a problem because I need to sit on an aisle. After spending way too much time on the phone with Ticketmaster and having many people tell me what a favor they were doing since they have a "no exchange" policy, I finally got an aisle
re: The Oz Curtain Drops On Stacie Morgan Lewis (Review for First Time Glin
 Mar 9 2005, 10:43:22 AM
I was there too. Like you, I was disappointed that JLT wasn't in it and, then disappointed when Megan wasn't filling in for her. However, I so pleasantly surprised by Stacie Morgan Lewis's performance. She has an incredible voice, was funny and adorable and just kept getting better and better as the show went on. I was shocked when Carole Shelley announced that this was her first performance as Glinda. I would absolutely look forward to seeing her again in the role.

As far as why J

re: Question for anyone who saw Wicked January 11th and on
 Jan 17 2005, 09:05:19 AM
She was not in the Playbill when I saw Wicked on January 13th and, as of yesterday, she was not yet listed on the Wicked website.
re: Mess ups!!
 Jan 14 2005, 08:30:51 PM
I saw Wicked on July 17th (Kristen Chenoweth's second to last performance). There were several mess-ups. First, in the first classroom scene, the blackboard didn't come out. Two of the students realized and brought it in manually right before Dr. Dillamond needed it.

The funniest was the Popular scene. Kristen's bed didn't come out. She was really funny and started dancing around looking for it, peering behind her wall of shoes. Both Idina and Kristen started laughing and finally Id

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You