News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CPannullo

Member Name: CPannullo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Beanie Feldstein in FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Mar 27 2022, 01:56:35 PM

Truly don’t understand the hate and division for Beanie. I just checked out the recording of Parade. Sure there may be moments where the placements in her voice are questionable, but it’s far from bad 

Beanie Feldstein in FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Mar 9 2022, 11:45:02 AM

Wow! This looks like it is going to be an amazing production. Cannot wait for the summer to see it

Beanie Feldstein in FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Mar 9 2022, 11:45:01 AM

Wow! This looks like it is going to be an amazing production. Cannot wait for the summer to see it

PARADISE SQUARE - Broadway Previews  Mar 8 2022, 11:37:03 AM

A.J. said: "CPannullo said: "Tag said: "Please don't support this show."

I really do not understand why there is so much hate and disinterest towards this show. The music we’ve heard so far sounds absolutely gorgeous I thought!
"

Google the word: Drabinsky
"

Ah yes that’ll do it. That’s a shame for the cast, they seem like a really talented bunch 

PARADISE SQUARE - Broadway Previews  Mar 8 2022, 11:27:18 AM

Tag said: "Please don't support this show."

I really do not understand why there is so much hate and disinterest towards this show. The music we’ve heard so far sounds absolutely gorgeous I thought! 

Official: Billy Crystal's MR. SATURDAY NIGHT musical to begin Broadway previews March 1, 2022 at the Nederlander Theatre  Jan 12 2022, 04:42:10 PM

Anyone know what kind of role Shoshona is playing? Is it more featured or leading?

2021-22 Tony Award Eligibility Rulings  Dec 9 2021, 10:34:18 AM

The article says that rulings for the Tony’s were made for Caroline or Change but I’m not seeing any mention of the possibility of a tony nom for them. Am I missing something? 

Will there be a SIX American Cast Recording?  Nov 2 2021, 08:35:19 PM

TotallyEffed said: "Any updates on this?"

Not that I’m aware.

Not that it may mean anything, but I recall there being a vinyl preorder for the current concept album that is out there. Really hope this doesn’t mean anything though.

Company Previews Thread  Oct 26 2021, 09:13:11 AM
I am looking to buy tickets now for January. I seem to recall that there were some dates where Patti Lupone would be our due to some shows that she has. Does anyone remember those dates?
LCT announces new dates for FLYING OVER SUNSET and INTIMATE APPAREL  Oct 19 2021, 06:04:07 PM

Here are some footage and clips from Flying Over Sunset. I have to admit, I was expecting this to be more visually stunning and such as opposed to dark. Will be interesting to see the full show

https://youtu.be/w7Vw-GaiAoo

Waitress Casting  Oct 7 2021, 09:46:18 AM

ShowBro said: "WestEndGal said: "BwayStarlette said: "I actually heard a rumor they were / are trying to get Katy Perry!"

Oh wow, that would def be some star casting! I’m not sure I can realistically see it happening but who knows. Would she have the vocal chops for Jenna though, although I dothink she’s a better singer than people give her credit for?!
"

Yes, Katheryn could definitely sing the hell out of Jenna!

Funny Girl 2022 Revival  Oct 6 2021, 12:10:39 PM
Has been there any talks of whether or not they’d be incorporating the songs from the movie into stage? Or stick to the stage version?
74th Annual Tony Awards will go digital this fall  Sep 26 2021, 10:08:21 PM
So happy to see Elizabeth Stanley performing tonight with JLP!
Tony Prediction Thread  Sep 26 2021, 09:39:44 AM
Do we know if any other shows other than JLP, Tina, and Moulin Rouge are performing tonight?
Broadway Discounts  Sep 24 2021, 10:38:55 AM
Anything for Company yet?
Beetlejuice and the possibility of it returning?  Sep 23 2021, 09:05:51 AM
I can’t copy the link because of the settings on the post but I’m assuming Presley Ryan and Alex Brightman are returning. Presley made a post on TikTok about the duo being back together
Waitress Casting  Sep 22 2021, 08:07:41 PM

BroadwayNYC2 said: "It’s filming tonight. "

Where’d you see that? 

Waitress Casting  Sep 21 2021, 02:46:47 PM
Sara just posted a video on the waitress Instagram page, explaining that she is experiencing some vocal fatigue and will be calling out of the show tonight (not COVID related at all). She also said they’ve been working on something exciting, I wonder what that thing could be.
DEAR EVAN HANSEN film sets September 2021 release  Sep 10 2021, 12:20:40 AM
https://youtu.be/FTPUZ-H8Qa0

The Anonymous Ones has been released! I enjoyed it

COMPANY TO RETURN NOVEMBER 15TH!  Aug 4 2021, 09:24:08 PM
Any idea if and when there will be a promo/discount code for this?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You