News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for glnLOVESbroadway

Member Name: glnLOVESbroadway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jeremy Jordan to join LSOH beginning March 17
 Feb 5 2020, 10:58:30 AM

So glad I saw this, heading for a quick trip to NYC at the end of March and have been dying to see this production! Just snagged my ticket! 

WSS 2019/20
 Jan 9 2020, 09:23:13 PM

Saw the 8pm 1/4 show. Initially I was nervous with the seating because I was in row D but I found the projections to be pristine and powerful. The entire rumble scene is thrilling, like others have noted while watching the rain was breathtaking but also left me somewhat uneasy for the actors on stage.

I found Ben Cook's Riff to be unique. As noted above his natural speaking voice is a bit higher than expected for this character but oddly it worked for me. Not the strongest

A New Decade Begins - What Are You Seeing in 2020?
 Jan 1 2020, 12:51:12 AM

Currently have tickets to:

- Tina

- Moulin Rouge

- West Side Story

- Beetlejuice 

- Waitress (Closing Performance)

- Caroline or Change 

- Flying Over Sunset

- Company 

- Hello Dolly Tour (Philly)

Damon Daunno attendance
 Sep 16 2019, 05:31:46 PM

I was at the matinee yesterday and Damon was out. However, as many students have noted the understudy Denver is amazing! Coming in I was disappointed to see Damon was out (as I'm from out of town) but that all quickly faded when Denver entered. 

Discount Codes
 Jul 22 2019, 03:33:38 AM

Is anyone aware of a code for Waitress after September 1sr? Looking fo the weekend of September 13th.

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Mar 14 2019, 10:27:18 AM

Looks like Philly removed it, but if you type in any of the shows under "search" they come up with those dates. Great season!

Feb 4 2019, 08:04:23 PM

I was there for the Saturday matinee. Originally I was a tad disappointed to see that Brooks was out, as I was visiting for the weekend and excited to see the original cast. That all quickly changed... Josh was a dream Barry! My friend I went with had seen it already and admitted she preferred Josh's "Barry". He opted up a few notes throughout the show most notably in "Barry's going to Prom". Would love to see how his Barry evolves covering later in the run!

Lea Salonga Attendance
 Apr 24 2018, 03:59:46 PM

qolbinau said: "glnLOVESbroadway said: "I saw her at the Saturday matinee and she's amazing! Shekilled "Mama Will Provide" you'll enjoy her!"

LOL.
"

I was referring to the message about Alex Newell's understudy.

Lea Salonga Attendance
 Apr 24 2018, 03:38:43 PM

I saw her at the Saturday matinee and she's amazing! She killed "Mama Will Provide" you'll enjoy her!

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 Apr 22 2018, 08:49:58 PM

Just a heads up, they recently started a standing room policy. My friend and I were sold a $30 standing room ticket. They only sold 4 tickets though, so I'm not sure if they play on announcing or keeping this, but just a heads up!

Katharine McPhee Broadway Debut
 Apr 13 2018, 11:54:59 AM

I went last night thanks to audience rewards!

I've seen Jessie and Betsy, so I came in a little skeptical, but Katherine is blowing it out of the water! As said previously on the boards, she's vocally probably the best Jenna we've seen. I found her acting to be realistic of a woman in this situation, not too much, not too little.

The chemistry between her and the cast seemed pretty settled in. I plan on going back later in the run with my parents since they love this

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 27 2018, 04:21:59 PM

Just a heads up Iceman Cometh is up for tomorrow (3/28) and Thursday (3/29) Just grabbed myself a ticket for Thursday and thought I'd share! Long time board watcher but this is my first post on the boards!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You