News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayfan1000

Member Name: broadwayfan1000
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Apr 7 2018, 07:26:03 AM
I have row V in orchestra on the side. Paid $165 for a Saturday show in June. Am I better off with dress circle seats if I can find some ie first few rows or would these orchestra seats still be better?

Seems like people said further back in orchestra are still great seats for this show. Am pretty excited :)

Frozen Lottery
 Feb 24 2018, 07:50:51 AM
I won the lottery for this show so site does work although like all the other popular shows odds of doing so are very low :).
FROZEN Previews
 Feb 24 2018, 07:47:49 AM
They let you select your seats are first few rows of orchestra.

And to all the really critical people- agreed people need to chill out :). It is based on a Disney movie and will never be completely flawless but all in all was very entertaining, good cast, pretty awesome sets and an enjoyable show. I hope it does well and “let it go” was spectacular. I hadn’t even watched the movie and could appreciate the plot and follow what was going on.

Feb 22 2018, 11:42:01 AM

managed to get orchestra v for $165 aisle seats (two) for a saturday show in JUNE. should I be looking for better seats (ie: cheaper/same price category) or are these reasonably priced? does seem like a few people got a bargain at $40 orchestra. seems like the pricing is all over the place so hard to tell if I should keep trying :)

Frozen Lottery
 Feb 22 2018, 11:37:20 AM

would be a system on the back end that would track the email address/name you are using and likely only accept one entry or void duplicate ones. 

Feb 14 2018, 08:20:38 PM

AmeliaBedelia said: "broadwayfan1000 said: "AmeliaBedelia said: "If you're looking for the lower price range tickets, keep checking Ticketmaster. I've been checking twice a day for the past couple days and just found a $40 orchestra seat in September that I guess someone had just returned.Especially over the next few days, I have a feeling people will start returning seats as they look at schedules, consider travel options, discuss with friends who bought ti

Feb 13 2018, 02:52:01 PM

AmeliaBedelia said: "If you're looking for the lower price range tickets, keep checking Ticketmaster. I've been checking twice a day for the past couple days and just found a $40 orchestra seat in September that I guess someone had just returned.Especially over the next few days, I have a feeling people will start returning seats as they look at schedules, consider travel options, discuss with friends who bought tickets as well, etc."

What row was the $40 and

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You