News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DonnyJacksonLD

DonnyJacksonLD Profile Photo
Member Name: DonnyJacksonLD
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Signed Company posters?
 Jul 23 2022, 11:36:47 PM

Anyone know how to secure a signed poster for Company? Without stage dooring, it’s gotten pretty difficult 

West Side Story???
 Aug 5 2021, 01:22:33 PM

Can't believe we STILL haven't heard a yes or no. bizarre. 

Apple TV+ Series SCHMIGADOON! - News & Discussion Thread
 Jul 19 2021, 08:53:23 PM

Can someone explain why this show is getting shoved down our throats??? Musical doesn't equal Theatre. It's a TV show, yet every theatre page won't shut up about it. Dramas don't get blasted allover theatre pages, and there are more dramatic plays than musical. Why do people always think theatre people only wanna watch brainless musical comedy?

West Side Story???
 Jul 14 2021, 05:45:07 AM

That would be exciting. 

PS. Love the screen name. 

West Side Story???
 Jul 14 2021, 05:45:05 AM

That would be exciting. 

PS. Love the screen name. 

West Side Story???
 Jul 13 2021, 01:03:40 PM

GREAT NEWS. Wish Virginia Woolf had been saved. 

2021-2022 Broadway Season (for now)
 Jul 12 2021, 09:23:15 PM

This is my number one question too! You'd think we would hear a yes or no by now. How is this the only show still not accounted for??

West Side Story???
 Jul 5 2021, 11:13:30 PM
My point is that close proximity and being indoors is the concern, not rain. And since those things are allowed to be running, this is a non-issue. And yes, to answer your question, some clubs do involve rain or foam falling from the ceiling.
West Side Story???
 Jul 5 2021, 06:02:30 AM
I can’t imagine their youth had anything to do with the discussions. They’re all grown so it’s really irrelevant. Not sure what you’re referring to there. As far as adjusting or censoring the show for Covid, if night clubs and bars are open with no limitation then I think the scene in the rain wouldn’t be an issue.
West Side Story???
 Jun 25 2021, 06:08:30 AM

I'm assuming you can't divulge much, but did it sound like good or bad news?

THELMA & LOUISE Musical in the Works
 Jun 23 2021, 03:54:01 AM

So ANOTHER musical written by people with zero theatre experience. When did Broadway become open mic night amateur hour??

West Side Story???
 Jun 21 2021, 03:40:36 PM

Was hoping to bring a group of students to see this production before the lockdown, and had heard it was going to come back from multiple performers, but now it's silence. Has anyone heard what the holdup is, now that the other Ruden shows have found a replacement? I feel like a closing would have been announced by now, but who knows? Thoughts?

Book of Mormon & West Side Story
 Jun 14 2021, 03:52:16 PM

All I can contribute is that WSS's lead actor moved back to NY last week, and didn't discourage people who told him they would be there opening night. I hope that's a good sign. 

Tony performances disappear online
 Aug 28 2018, 10:47:01 PM
Anyone know where I can watch the performances from this year’s Tonys? The links are gone even from the posts Playbill officially posted.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Mar 21 2018, 01:55:55 AM

CT2NYC said: "Really great prices on StubHub for tonight/tomorrow, starting at $100 for both parts, balcony row B."

Tempting, but the one time I used Stubhub, the tickets were bogus. It took several days for the refund to go through, and since the theatre didn't sell me the bad ticket, they couldn't offer me anything for that performance. They generously gave me a rush ticket for the next day, but I wasted an afternoon I could've spent seeing a show on my

Mar 20 2018, 03:38:45 PM

Flying in tomorrow night. If anyone has any single ticket for less than the Premium pricing, I'd love a shot at seeing the show this weekend before I leave.

Mar 17 2018, 06:02:50 PM
Does anyone know if they’re doing an in-person rush or standing room? The lotteries are a joke in my opinion
HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Previews
 Mar 17 2018, 03:22:22 PM
Are they doing any in-person rush or standing room? The lottery didn’t help me and I’m only seeing $200 tickets for my visit next week
TodayTix Discount Code!
 Mar 11 2018, 06:45:59 PM
Might as well post mine. VPXID $10 off first purchase
Iceman Rush?
 Feb 28 2018, 06:17:30 PM

Tix are going so fast, that I'm actually considering coughing up the 100+ dollars it'll take to get it, but first I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about a Rush policy?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You