News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for elizabeef

Member Name: elizabeef
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Drop?
 Jul 12 2019, 12:50:31 PM

Hadestown has an playlist on Spotify but sometimes it takes a sec to add the songs and I have my own that I update as soon as I can find all the songs and put in order. Here's the link if anyone is interested.

HERCULES to Play the Public Theatre this summer!!
 Jun 20 2019, 02:27:18 PM

https://www.broadway.com/buzz/194830/jelani-alladin-to-take-on-title-role-in-hercules-in-central-park/

Casting has been announced. Jelani Alladin as Hercules

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 8/19/18
 Aug 20 2018, 03:17:48 PM

So the last few weeks The Band’s Visit has been slowly declining their gross potential and I’ve been wondering why. This week they are at 91% and I’m just interested how they decline over 10% in the last month? Is it because we are past the initial block of tickets? I’m not saying 91% is bad by any means compared to others but does anyone have some insight on this decline?

Bad Theater Behavior
 Jul 21 2018, 12:43:06 AM
Just because I need to vent. Tonight I saw the first preview of Pretty Woman and I had rush tickets and I was front row. During the first act the manger next to me started using his phone and actually started video calling people under his Playbill. I politely asked him in between numbers if he could put his phone away. Then he proceeded to curse in my face about I don’t know his life and he has an emergency happening and I don’t engage and he’s like that’s what I thought. Then at intermission w
Mean Girls Pink Wednesday Rush
 Jul 20 2018, 08:38:25 AM
Arrived on Wednesday at 5 am was person 11 in line. First people were there at 2. Got two tickets for the evening. Most of the crowd does not come before 7. Try to get there earlier if you want to guarantee evening performance.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You