News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tictac

tictac Profile Photo
Member Name: tictac
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Frozen tonight March 7th $35 ticket
 Mar 7 2019, 05:15:46 PM

Hello Broadwayworld,

I got an extra ticket to Frozen tonight at 7pm if anyone is interested. My friend bailed on me. 

Won it in the lottery, Orch Seats Row N, full view (not partial). $35 cash. 

If interested, please message me immediately! 

Mean girls rush
 Jan 9 2019, 10:39:22 AM

Went today 1/9 (wed), there's about 10 people by 7am. 

By 9am there's about 40 people on line. 

My seats are front row extreme sides, fingers crossed I won't miss much!

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 7 2019, 02:53:05 PM

Any new reports with Sara Bareilles & Gavin Creel coming back?

Today Tix Lottery/Rush?
 Jan 6 2019, 11:03:15 PM

I tried for several days and finally got one ticket to a Wed matinee, which I guess the demand wasn't too high. So it is possible. Best of luck!

Once on This Island Rush
 Dec 27 2018, 03:09:26 PM

dumphim said: "I was told that there's already no more rush offered, just standing room once they sell out."

Can anyone else confirm this? Planning to rush next week...

The Play That Goes Wrong Rush Tickets
 Dec 26 2018, 10:51:05 AM

I went to line up this morning, and was told that all Rush tickets from now on are Mezz, with partial views. Not sure if it's worth it for $45. 

Balcony seats with full view are still available for $30

White haired lady at the box office was VERY VERY RUDE! angry

The Play That Goes Wrong Rush Tickets
 Dec 20 2018, 07:46:35 AM

Anybody rush lately? What time did you go and what seats you got?

Planning to go next week before it closes

One The Cher Show ticket - tonight 11/24 8pm
 Nov 24 2018, 04:56:02 PM

- Sold! -

Best/worst stage door experience?
 Oct 29 2018, 04:46:26 AM

Recent great: Donna Summer - everyone took their time, the Dance Captain introduced herself as 'Desperate Donna' 

Recent Bad: My Fair Lady - there was only 4 people including me, and after about 30 minutes Lauren Ambrose still didn't come out and the other three left. I was too embarrassed to wait alone so I left too! 

Experience Today
 Apr 1 2018, 10:58:24 PM

greenifyme2 said: "TicTac- ugh, how disappointing. So sorry that happened to you! But remember, their jobs are to make sure they have enough people to fill the seats. If something happened and a bunch of priority people couldn’t make it or just didn’t show, they needed to have backups. They really can’t predict who is going to show up. It was definitely worth a shot for sure!"

When we left, there are about 100 people in General, and about 75 in

Experience Today
 Apr 1 2018, 09:58:23 PM

Hey everyone, I am very disappointed at 1iota today!

I signed up right on the first day, and waited patiently for my tickets. But it never arrived. One day they emailed me saying there're no more tickets, then they sent me two General Seated tickets in the afternoon (?!)

Knowing the General tickets are not guaranteed, I heed all the advice on this board and went there early, ate a lot of food, knowing the food will the scarce and the show doesn't end till 

JCS Live Tickets
 Mar 31 2018, 10:16:44 PM

mpkie said: "Got to the check in location at 1 pm. There still weren't many people there at that time. Was one of the first people directed to get in line for General upstairs. Actually ended up next to dirily (hello!).

An epic production. I didn't know the show and wouldn't be considered anyone's fan in the cast, other than Norm Lewis. Just loved loved loved John Legend's performance. And Brandon Victor Dixon blowing the roof off as Judas. It was an ex

JCS Live Tickets
 Mar 31 2018, 05:13:18 PM

wilmister said: "Apples, bananas, oranges and some granola bars! So kind to provide some snacks. Also if you have a general ticket you should be here! There are about 80 in priority now (upstairs) and 40-50 in general (upstairs). Pit and seated are mixed right now. Not as many folks here as I thought. More updates soon."

Yes, please provide more updates for us!

My question is can you bring your own food into the waiting venue?  And once you get

Possible Extra Ticket to show
 Mar 30 2018, 05:49:21 PM

dirily said: "Tictac - glad you got tickets!! I know you were hoping just as hard as I was! Did you get for rehearsal or live, and general or priority? I am confused as to why my general have not been bumped up to priority and wonder how many GA there will be..."

I got general live

Mar 30 2018, 04:10:35 PM

dirily said: "I got that same email for the rehearsal and then got tickets a couple hours later, so don't lose hope yet!

On another note, does anyone else have General Admission and any idea on what time to get there??
"

Same, after waiting long and hard, I got the same disappointing email at 6am this morning. Then, they send me tickets at 3pm just now. I feel blessed! 

Most people reserve both seated and pit tickets, s

Mar 29 2018, 08:10:42 PM

bstoll1 said: "Hi there,

I am a 30-year-old theatre enthusiast from Long Island and was lucky enough to get 2 pit tickets for the live taping Sunday night. My 1 friend who was going to go changed her mind because they are not seated tickets and I am waiting to hear back from another person. If both falls though I'd love to find someone else to go with and make a new friend

If interested DM me and I will get back to you if the ticket is still available.

- Brian
"

Messaged you!

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
 Mar 29 2018, 03:11:34 PM

At this point, I'm getting kinda mad at 1iota. Such a nightmare

Even if I get tickets at this point, it'll be general. Everyone is gonna show up, and I'll be wasting my WHOLE day just to get turned away

Mar 28 2018, 08:21:33 PM

Sigh, anyone who didn't get their tickets yet? 

I signed up on 3/20 (first day) for the Sunday show, and is still on the waitlist   

Mar 27 2018, 06:46:40 PM

For those who got tickets, how long do they give you to confirm it? 

And what time did you receive the email? 

Just wanna gauge the time they will release the next batch of tickets. Thanks! 

Mar 27 2018, 03:37:28 PM

ameleigh said: "Just got my Sunday pit ticket!! Good luck to all!!"

What time did you enter? And what time did you get the email? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You