News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thesmash

Member Name: thesmash
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE SIGN IN SIDNEY BRUSTEIN'S WINDOW - TICKET LINK
 Apr 26 2023, 11:42:12 AM

Rachel signed and took pictures with people. Oscar left straight to his car since it was his kids bday but I’m guessing most nights he’ll stop by for a bit

Cast replacements
 Apr 26 2023, 11:41:22 AM

yyys said: "Groban out for today's matinee 4.26"

Anyone know who we can contact to get refunded? Main reason I wanted to go was Josh

PRIMA FACIE Rush/Lottery
 Apr 26 2023, 11:21:56 AM

I went this morning and the cheapest they had for the evening was a $169 rear orchestra. It sounded like they did have the $77 tickets for the matinee though. I noticed the matinee is on TKTS, so maybe it aligns with whether it’s gonna be on TKTS that day?

THE SIGN IN SIDNEY BRUSTEIN'S WINDOW Previews
 Apr 25 2023, 11:05:08 PM

Just got back from previews tonight. Had a seat in Balcony Center Row D with one of the $42 discount seats, great view for the price. I had a good time with this show, Oscar Isaac is absolutely dynamite in this and an obvious lock for a Tony nom. Outside of him though, nothing really popped for me personally. I think there's good performances from Brosnahan and the rest of the supporting cast. I felt like the text itself from the play felt incredibly relevant with things we see today. Act

THE SIGN IN SIDNEY BRUSTEIN'S WINDOW - TICKET LINK
 Apr 25 2023, 10:52:42 PM

I'm not sure why everyone is so surprised at the low tickets sales so far. They just announced this transfer a few weeks ago!

THE SIGN IN SIDNEY BRUSTEIN'S WINDOW Previews
 Apr 24 2023, 05:25:23 PM

I’ve got tickets to tomorrow nights preview, I’ll check back in with thoughts after the show!

The sign in Sidney Brusteins window- Broadway
 Apr 4 2023, 08:37:08 AM

On sale at 10 am ET according to the IG post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqnQ_L9uWXO/

75th Annual Tony Nominations
 May 9 2022, 10:21:13 AM

Fishburne missing out a nomination is too bad, I thought him and Rockwell were both dynamite. There’s only so many slots though I suppose.

AMERICAN BUFFALO Reviews
 May 4 2022, 10:43:09 PM

So glad I was able to see this with Fishburne. Him and Rockwell are just dynamite together, some really top tier chemistry / acting between the two.

AMERICAN BUFFALO Reviews
 May 3 2022, 09:28:13 PM

MasterThespian 2 said: "thesmash said: "Any word on Fishburne bring back tonight? Should be past 10 days since he was first out."

No info that I can find. Their twitter is useless
"

He’s back! On their IG, they posted about him being back. Thrilled since I’ve got tickets for tomorrow night

AMERICAN BUFFALO Reviews
 May 3 2022, 06:49:38 PM

Any word on Fishburne bring back tonight? Should be past 10 days since he was first out.

The Minutes Preview Thread
 May 3 2022, 06:44:55 PM

WiCkEDrOcKS said: "mbusani14 said: "Has anyone done digital rush through TodayTix? How are the seats?"

Bumping to see if there are any reports on TT rush seat locations.
"

Just got seated for mine. Dead center rear orchestra in row m. Fantastic seats for the money.

AMERICAN BUFFALO 2022 Previews
 Mar 23 2022, 08:30:09 PM

Mark_E said: "As for seating, difficult to judge. I was sat in the "cheap" seats F402 and thought I had a really good view, especially for the price."

Just picked up two cheap seats for May based on your recommendation. I had been eyeing that section with the price point. Combined with my AMEX discount, only $45 a ticket after fees.

Tootsie Rush
 Apr 6 2019, 05:50:51 PM
Got there at 9 am today and was about 10th in line, a few couples in front or me but still got Orchestra Row G on the left side end. There was maybe 25-30 people total in line when the box office opened.
SOCRATES at the Public Previews
 Apr 3 2019, 11:39:41 PM
Just got back from seeing Socrates. I don’t write reviews on here really, so apologies if this isn’t up to snuff but I’ll just share some of my thoughts below.

Since there’s not much out there describing the structure of the show, I guess I’ll let loose on that. Pardon if this is viewed as a spoiler but I feel like the story of Socrates has been out there for a while. The story is told through the narrative lense of Plato taking on a new student and telling him about the downfall of Soc

SOCRATES at the Public Previews
 Apr 3 2019, 03:24:16 PM
Won tickets today for the in person lottery. I was told the show is running around 2 hours 50 minutes at the moment.

I’ll update later on my thoughts on the show. I’m a big fan of Stuhlbarg, so I’m excited for this one.

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Apr 2 2019, 08:51:04 PM

Won lottery tickets for tomorrow's matinee on my first try! I'll post updates on location afterwards.

update got Orchestra Row L 18 and 20. Only minority obstructed on the right side where I can’t see some of the band but not a big deal as far as narrative goes.

Lifespan of a Fact Rush
 Sep 22 2018, 02:16:53 PM
I went Friday at about 11:15 and was able to get 2 tickets. Seats were in the rear mezzanine Row FF on the end.

Great view for the money and solid show

THE LIFESPAN OF A FACT Previews
 Sep 21 2018, 11:46:22 AM
For anyone wondering about rush. I showed up today at about 11:15 and was able to get 2 tickets. Seats are in the rear mezzanine Row FF on the end.
Hayes Theater
 Mar 28 2018, 11:54:16 PM

Danielle49 said: "Has anyone sat in the front side orchestra at the renovated Hayes? Looking at either orchestra F9 or O5 for Straight White Men. I could also do mezz row A on the side but not sure if the lights/railing would get in the way. Leaning toward orch F to be closer, but wanted to see if anyone had input on the sightlines."

I sat in H9/H11 (whichever is closer to the wall, my sister had the other seat). I ran into occasional small issues with Lobby Hero but

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You