News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sunnyore

Member Name: Sunnyore
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Almost Famous
 Oct 5 2019, 02:35:08 AM

VernonGersch said: "Making a special trip to San Diego to see this - those reviews are raves and this is one of my favorite films"

Saw this last night and I thought it was great. If you liked the movie you'll probably love it. There were some audience members that shared how the musical reminded them of fond memories of an awesome decade. Some others have already seen it more than once. Thought the cast was really strong but I had a hard time not picturing D

Little Shop of Horrors- Pasadena
 Oct 5 2019, 01:57:12 AM

Dkinny23 said: "Interested in hearing thoughts from people who have never seen the movie or show in the past and are coming in totally blind. (I know that’s probably not many people haha)

I’m super excited to see this in about a week and a half (have seen the movie and broadway version many many years ago). I’m bringing my older brother who, for reasons unknown, has never seen it and knows almost nothing about the story. I see a lot of mixed reviews on he

Little Shop of Horrors- Pasadena
 Sep 27 2019, 04:09:19 AM

I just saw it tonight and I personally enjoyed it a lot. I'm usually not too hard to please though and knowing it's a smaller theatre I definitely didn't go in with an expectation of an expensive set. I loved George as Seymour. During some scenes my mind did wonder how Groff will play the role when I see him next month, but I thought George was perfect for the role. I can understand some of the issues people had with Audrey and Twoey, but I still thought MJ and the puppeteers did

Seeing faces in Cursed Child?
 Aug 27 2018, 01:23:42 AM
It sounds like you already decided on your ticket but I just wanted to share I just came back from watching the 2 parts tonight and I was in Orch A1 and it was amazing. I’ve seen the play before and so I kind of wanted to see how they did the magic and a lot of it was so smooth I still don’t know how they did some of it. Being able to see all the actor’s facial expression and tears and getting a little splashed made the ticket price worth it. The only downside is I missed some of the stuff that’
HAMILTON National Tour
 May 17 2018, 06:02:37 PM

I've been lucky enough to have seen Hamilton 6 times so far and just saw Phillip cast in Costa Mesa this week. I like how everyone brings their own interpretation of their character and each show has been great but if I have to be honest, I didn't love the latest Aaron Burr. Don't get me wrong, he is clearly a great performer but his Burr is less serious and he sings his lines in a whimsical way that just didn't sit well with me. I had an understudy for Hamilton and I tho

Soft Power
 May 15 2018, 02:21:30 PM

I remember thinking WTF multiple times during the show but I felt I genuinely laughed.. maybe cringed and laughed a few time. I honestly didn't know what to expect of the show going in but I had an enjoyable evening. For me personally, I'm glad I watched it but I'm fine just watching it once. The performers were great. 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Apr 14 2018, 08:36:44 PM

jonyyboy07 said: "Jusr for you guys who have been wondering, the extreme sides are great seats! I’m in G 29 this afternoon and have an amazing view! The seating chart is misleading, it says there is no seat in front of it, but there is, so beware of the tricky seating chart!"

Is this Orchestra or Dress Circle? But glad to know the views at the sides are good still.

Apr 6 2018, 11:13:49 PM

ilysespieces said: "I know people were asking previously how the first row of the dress circle that wraps around works, so I took a couple of pictures (I won the Friday Forty and we were seated in 19 and 21, the farthest seat is 27, I believe, so I sat in that seat when it was empty and took a picture of the view sitting all the way back and the view leaning slightly forward)

This is the view fully seated in the seat

This is leaned slightly forward, basically as far as you can without getting in the way of the person next to you.

I've also posted other pictures from the first row dress circle on my instagram (same username as here). At first I was a tiny bit disappointed the lottery seats were so far towards the end part of the first row, but honestly the view was pretty freaking great. It wasn't awesome having to be turned slightly to my left, but we could see absolutely everything (save for half of a person when they were sitting on the stairs in one early scene). The staging really is perfect, there really aren't any obstructed view seats. I spoke with some guys in the box right above where we were sat and they said even the box seats were pretty good, view-wise.
"

This is SUPER helpful. Thanks for sharing! I did go to your IG page to check out the pictures and I saw you had seats in DC Row H before. From what you could remember, do you think the seats all the way at the end of the aisle (towards the wall) would miss anything on the far left or right of stage? My seat is DC E14 and its sold as a prime seat and I'm just afraid its not going to be super great even at such a high price. I'm still holding on to DC Row B center seat for the same day but I would prefer not to drop an extra $200 if I'll have a good experience in my prime seat anyway. 

Apr 2 2018, 01:45:41 AM

ccbway said: "I just sat in this row on Saturday - Dress Circle Right Row A. These are the seats that I was given after winning the Friday Forty. Only Row A is curved around to the sides. I thought the seats were fine. From the right side, I didn't miss any action at all. As for distance, I was probably about as far away as about mid Orchestra Row M-N in that range. FWIW, I would not pay $200 more if that the difference between these side seats and Dress Circle Center."

Apr 2 2018, 01:37:07 AM

sorano916 said: "Sunnyore said: "Hi everyone.. First post here for me. I tried going through a lot of the threads but I didn’t really find an answer yet so wondering if anyone can comment on the Dress cir L and R seats that are all the way to the side. People are saying “no bad seats in the theatre” but the Dress circle looks curved so I would assume some action might be missed by the seats closer to the edge? But Ticketmaster sold them as prime seats at $1

Apr 1 2018, 04:07:58 PM

Hi everyone.. First post here for me. I tried going through a lot of the threads but I didn’t really find an answer yet so wondering if anyone can comment on the Dress cir L and R seats that are all the way to the side. People are saying “no bad seats in the theatre” but the Dress circle looks curved so I would assume some action might be missed by the seats closer to the edge? But Ticketmaster sold them as prime seats at $199 and so I would appreciate any intel from people

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You