News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CadenceBrown

Member Name: CadenceBrown
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NCL Priscilla Queen of the Desert
 Jun 1 2018, 05:51:48 PM
Does anyone know who played Adam/Felicia on the Norwegian Epic in 2018? I can’t find the cast information anywhere and he was absolutely amazing!
How do I even attempt to audition?
 Apr 9 2018, 11:59:27 PM
Thank you very much for this generous reply! I am in Alberta, but would love to go to a Canadian MT school after high school. I have been doing a ton of research and i am quite aware how difficult this business is sadly. I’m crossing my fingers it all works out well, as i am going to be putting a bunch of hard work into this the following three years. I’m not so sure Broadway will end up working out for me unfortunately (not that i’m not going to still try and see what will come of it) it might
Equity Membership
 Apr 8 2018, 11:00:12 PM
Is the Canadian Actors Equity, and the American Actors Equity the same? I am from Canada and hope to take my acting further in the future (try for roles in America one day) will it differ if I have a CAE card?
 Apr 8 2018, 08:53:40 PM
Thank you! is joining the equity in canada, the same as the american one?
 Apr 8 2018, 12:00:41 AM
Hello my name is Cadence as you can probably already tell. I am fourteen years of age and I am from Canada. Ever since I was extremely young musical theatre has been in my life. i have been in several plays, but nothing major as I haven’t had any opportunities living in a irrelevant city. When i am 18 i hope to pursue my dreams and try to become a Broadway actress but i don’t have an in-depth idea on how to start. Some guidance would be much appreciated. I am vocally trained, and I am confident
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You